Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

His breakdown has arrived

Troll said:
ah'm here to give St Lucy her trolling lessons. Please exscuse her incompatence, but practice makes perfect

Gotta love the Americans. They mock the 'stupidity' of a man who has managed to become the most-powerful man on earth. Tell me, if you all think your President is stupid, what does that make the rest of you who voted him into power AND are subject to his every whim and desire? Complete and utter MORONS no doubt.

SaintLucifer said:
Gotta love the Americans. They mock the 'stupidity' of a man who has managed to become the most-powerful man on earth. Tell me, if you all think your President is stupid, what does that make the rest of you who voted him into power AND are subject to his every whim and desire? Complete and utter MORONS no doubt.

Not everyone voted for him, and even the most retarded of Conservatives couldn't have imagined how outrageous this beast would become. In fact, he was elected by less than half of the country, and barely half of the electoral vo...wait a minute, who cares what the hell YOU think? STFU, cunt. :roll:

BlazerBoy said:
Not everyone voted for him, and even the most retarded of Conservatives couldn't have imagined how outrageous this beast would become. In fact, he was elected by less than half of the country, and barely half of the electoral vo...wait a minute, who cares what the hell YOU think? STFU, cunt. :roll:

Psst! I challenge you to repost that pic of yours.

I do believe posting that fat fuck's hideous visage was the last of his undoing.

He's normally around here at this hour, posting like a fiend. Seems Luci can't take the heat.

Laker_Girl said:
I do believe posting that fat fuck's hideous visage was the last of his undoing.

He's normally around here at this hour, posting like a fiend. Seems Luci can't take the heat.

*ROTFLMAO @ 'undoing'* You 'undid' yourself when you posted your ugly mug for all the world to see.

Messenger said:
If you're so beautiful, baby, why don't you post a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with 'I PWNED TK' or something, Luci?
I can't wait to have more New England clam chowder.

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO @ 'undoing'* You 'undid' yourself when you posted your ugly mug for all the world to see.

How's that Luci? I've posted my picture here long before you came around.

Yeah LG's pretty hot for someone who must be close to a thirtysomething exValley Girl.

It's all relative really. Hawtness is earned, not given. Shaken, not stirred.

Laker_Girl said:
How's that Luci? I've posted my picture here long before you came around.

Not a very bright move I daresay. No doubt your pic now resides on a site called www.fuckinguglycunts.com. Do you now understand why I have never posted my pic on the internet??? You seem to be getting a lot of grief from one silly action that you regret.

SaintLucifer said:
Why? So you could have your way with my incredible body?

It's incredible alright. So spectacularly nauseating, so stunningly vomitous, so eye-poppingly hideous, so grossly offensive, so revoltingly abominable, so outrageously disgusting, so obscenely foul, so indescribably atrocious, so dreadfully horrific! But, I'm being too kind.

Gee, I hope that clarifies things for you my little Canadian Michelin Boy. Look at what eating all those pork rinds has done for you.

Enkephalen said:
It's incredible alright. So spectacularly nauseating, so stunningly vomitous, so eye-poppingly hideous, so grossly offensive, so revoltingly abominable, so outrageously disgusting, so obscenely foul, so indescribably atrocious, so dreadfully horrific! But, I'm being too kind.

Gee, I hope that clarifies things for you my little Canadian Michelin Boy. Look at what eating all those pork rinds has done for you.

Damn. I am almost tempted to send you my pic. You would then discover what exactly it is you never had, do not have now and never will have. 'Tis a shame.

SaintLucifer said:
Not a very bright move I daresay. No doubt your pic now resides on a site called www.fuckinguglycunts.com. Do you now understand why I have never posted my pic on the internet??? You seem to be getting a lot of grief from one silly action that you regret.

Why on God's green earth would I regret posting my picture? The last time some dick smoker such as yourself thought they were going to "get me" for posting my picture put it on hotornot.com and I got a 9.5 out of 10. So eat my shorts Porky.:smooch:

Laker_Girl said:
Why on God's green earth would I regret posting my picture? The last time some dick smoker such as yourself thought they were going to "get me" for posting my picture put it on hotornot.com and I got a 9.5 out of 10. So eat my shorts Porky.:smooch:

I said I was going to 'get you' for posting your pic?? Once again you lie. It is becoming quite a habit with you lately. Why would I do that? I could not care less if you posted your pic in here. That would signify that I gave a shit which I do not. You need to calm down honey. Both your pic and your 'looks' mean nothing to me. Get over it already. If you cannot take a little criticism then perhaps you need to go play with the little boys and leave men like myself be yes? As for you receiving a 9.5 out of 10, please excuse me whilst I kill myself laughing and coughing *bullshit* at the same time. I dare you to post your pic on a similar site. I have no doubt people would give you no more than a 3. Most will not even bother grading you. That's the sign of a male who was so turned-off that he shut down his entire computer in disgust upon viewing your pic. Go ahead. Post it. Sheeit. You are so ugly I did not even bother to pilfer your pic as I have other members from this site.