Homosexuality:Opposition to choice

You know, Zodiac/Mess does this horse shit everytime he tries to have an intelligent debate. If it's not scientific or the world acording to him, it's trash.

No thanks, I'll pass on this biased crap. I'm sure you're happy about that one Mess.

Lilith said:
Sure. Now I see where this thread was going. If Zodiac doesn't agree, then it's meaningless.

Lilith said:
Of course I can compare the two.
For what purpose?

Just because one is more popular than the other, doesn't mean they aren't comparable.
Not a very impressive way of skewing it - I wonder how many people prefer going to a spa, compared to those who enjoy having red-hot pokers showed in their eyes.

Of course we can always compare it. :roll:

Many woman and even gay men(which is a big fanbase) love to see two men together.
Many could be 1% and still equal to 2 million.

I never claimed my opinions to be scientific. Therefore, they do not require statistics.
I asked for them to settle this, because I might be wrong or right.

All my words are coming from is years of observation and experience.
So do mine, and correlate well with what we see in the 'general' social environment.

Lilith said:
You know, Zodiac/Mess does this horse shit everytime he tries to have an intelligent debate. If it's not scientific or the world acording to him, it's trash.
So things like 'facts' turn you off, huh? :lol:

No thanks, I'll pass on this biased crap. I'm sure you're happy about that one Mess.
Yep.

Fatcs are shit in something like homosexuality. It's not something every person who is gay is going to admit. Therefore you're "facts" will never be accurate.

You are SO naive Mess. I feel for you.

I was wondering, do the drugs and booze you throw down every night help for these revelations to come to you?

And for the record, I was told this before I talked to you and saw it was true, so you can't tell me I spilled any private info ;)

Carry on sweetie.

Lilith said:
Fatcs are shit in something like homosexuality. It's not something every person who is gay is going to admit. Therefore you're "facts" will never be accurate.

You are SO naive Mess. I feel for you.
So, you are basically throwing away statistical science because it doesn't agree with you, and my adherence towards little inconveniences like facts makes me naive?

I was wondering, do the drugs and booze you throw down every night help for these revelations to come to you?
You mean the week of my birthday? Unthinkable!

Lilith said:
And for the record, I was told this before I talked to you and saw it was true, so you can't tell me I spilled any private info ;)

Carry on sweetie.
Where you acquired it from makes no difference. It's private info on the board, but I'll allow it.

Well maybe that will prepare you for how seriously fucked over your going to get. But that's all I'll say.

And no not from me.

I really hope it doesn't happen.

Lilith said:
And no not from me.

I really hope it doesn't happen.
Oh, I see the little addition here! Well, if you hope it doesn't happen then I'm sure you won't mind informing me.

No one is born homosexual. Otherwise that directly Dictates that God cannot judge them. And God says they get a freebie to H. E. Double Hockey Sticks!

All your actions are a choice! A gay is just as much choice as being straight! Just as much choice as killing or not killing. Just as much choice as jumping off a fucking building!

Next they will be saying there is an incest Gene! Fucking retards!

God is already proven. Right there in your own heart. Why do you think you will not get by with any excuses when you go before him on judgement day?

You may now deny truth to your hearts content! I can no more prove that God exists then the people I am talking to are not a figment of my imagination!

Biological factors have been shown to contribute to homosexuality. Why don't you try reading? You have a lot of information at your disposal on the Internet.

I do not discount that there are factors. But to say that those factors are the end all is a mistake. Just because I have a drive to have sex with females does not mean that if I go and rape one that I was genetically required to do so.

Your talking to someone who has worked in the medical field. I am more than aware of all the nasty mental issues that get bandied around to justify fucked up people! Pass your slanted info onto the lesser of knowledged!

Astral said:
All your actions are a choice!
Memories can be destroyed by damaging parts of the brain or they can be brought to the surface by electrical stimulation. Hallucinations can be induced or moods changed by drugs. There may or may not be an immaterial human soul, but if there is one it clearly is less powerful that the biological mechanisms of human behavior. For if that were not the case then researchers would not be able so easily to manipulate human feelings and behavior with drugs and electrical currents.

Back