Homosexuality:Opposition to choice

Neil said:
Hm... this thread has taken some interesting turns.

Why Neil underwear vert guy talk about homosexual? All know what mean Neil avatar. Mean he faggot like boys. Neil explain to all people why he est faggot who prefere little boys. Look at Neil underwear. C'est vert. This mean he faggot he know is truth. Neil flashlight ring give to him by faggot boyfriend Sarek.

Zodiac said:
Memories can be destroyed by damaging parts of the brain or they can be brought to the surface by electrical stimulation. Hallucinations can be induced or moods changed by drugs. There may or may not be an immaterial human soul, but if there is one it clearly is less powerful that the biological mechanisms of human behavior. For if that were not the case then researchers would not be able so easily to manipulate human feelings and behavior with drugs and electrical currents.

There is not enough medical knowledge available to make that statement. Memories may only be rendered "innaccessible" and not destroyed! Some things you will never remember unless brought on by using things like drugs or hypnotherapy sessions!

The spirit can be weaker than the body yes. For people of the mudane low brow secular beliefs this is the case! But for those who seek strength of spirit they are swayed by such effects. Those with a spirit stronger than the flesh can overcome such things!

Did you just magically forget I was a Christian? There are references all over the Bible about this sort of thing! Strengthen the Spirit so that the flesh does not rule over you! Instead make your Spirit strong so that your flesh instead yeilds to it!

This tenet is not just in the realm of Chrsitianity! Almost all of the Eastern Arts of Mysticism are all based on these tenets! They strengthen Mind, Body, and Spirit! You will find that their emotions are not manipulated so easily!

Your soul is what is judged... therefore the warning of making it strong and not the body! It is unwise to be lead by the weak, because it will only be destroyed, and carries the risk of it clutching what may have been strong to death with it!

Astral said:
There is not enough medical knowledge available to make that statement. Memories may only be rendered "innaccessible" and not destroyed! Some things you will never remember unless brought on by using things like drugs or hypnotherapy sessions!

The spirit can be weaker than the body yes. For people of the mudane low brow secular beliefs this is the case! But for those who seek strength of spirit they are swayed by such effects. Those with a spirit stronger than the flesh can overcome such things!

Did you just magically forget I was a Christian? There are references all over the Bible about this sort of thing! Strengthen the Spirit so that the flesh does not rule over you! Instead make your Spirit strong so that your flesh instead yeilds to it!

This tenet is not just in the realm of Chrsitianity! Almost all of the Eastern Arts of Mysticism are all based on these tenets! They strengthen Mind, Body, and Spirit! You will find that their emotions are not manipulated so easily!

Your soul is what is judged... therefore the warning of making it strong and not the body! It is unwise to be lead by the weak, because it will only be destroyed, and carries the risk of it clutching what may have been strong to death with it!
You realize I copied that from the Unabomber's Manifesto?

Zodiac said:
You realize I copied that from the Unabomber's Manifesto?

I must admit... I do not go around reading people's manifesto's. For some reason they do not attract my attention like it does some of the "Other" kinds of people around here!

The unwise are still in search and will attempt to learn and study their enemies so that they may gleen insight!

The wise require no such study. They immediately see the folly of the unwise upon their utterance!

You can read a manifesto all you want! But if truth and correctness are uttered by a Liar are they not truth and correctness still?

I have read a few manifesto's and some of their contents are fine. Its the insane parts of their manifesto's that are the bad parts of the apple that ruins the whole!

But in this case... yea, the retard was just that! Are you attempting to troll? Because if you believe that to be the truth you need to catch up on a tad bit more medical info-may-shun!

Astral said:
I must admit... I do not go around reading people's manifesto's. For some reason they do not attract my attention like it does some of the "Other" kinds of people around here!

The unwise are still in search and will attempt to learn and study their enemies so that they may gleen insight!

The wise require no such study. They immediately see the folly of the unwise upon their utterance!

You can read a manifesto all you want! But if truth and correctness are uttered by a Liar are they not truth and correctness still?

I have read a few manifesto's and some of their contents are fine. Its the insane parts of their manifesto's that are the bad parts of the apple that ruins the whole!

But in this case... yea, the retard was just that! Are you attempting to troll? Because if you believe that to be the truth you need to catch up on a tad bit more medical info-may-shun!
Damn.

Paladin say US should empty one state and make only for homofaggy people. World know most faggot is come from US so should make homeland for. Mebbe state like Maryland. Look at name. Femme name perfect for make homeland faggot. World know California have more faggot then all whole rest of world. This why US all time get asshole kicked by tiny country in war. Too much fag in blood of les Americains. This why when see US soldier walk he wrist is limp swinging all over place. He faggot. US pretend not true hide.

Paladin said:
Paladin say US should empty one state and make only for homofaggy people. World know most faggot is come from US so should make homeland for. Mebbe state like Maryland. Look at name. Femme name perfect for make homeland faggot. World know California have more faggot then all whole rest of world. This why US all time get asshole kicked by tiny country in war. Too much fag in blood of les Americains. This why when see US soldier walk he wrist is limp swinging all over place. He faggot. US pretend not true hide.

wtf.jpg

Zodiac said:
You're not a Quebecer so you're not one to talk. Wow.

How you know Paladin not Quebecois? Paladin show MangeMerde fake Zodiac still believe. Paladin know Zodiac est stupide. MangeMerde not Quebecois and not habitant en Montreal. He from Ontario. Paladin ask where in Montreal MangeMerde from he not answer. This because he never in Monteal whole life.

Dark Link said:

That is photograph of you in avatar? If yes why look like faggot mans? Dark Link like to wear les skirts too? High heel shoes? Dark Link right now wear bra underneath football jersey hide fact is faggot? This why Dark Link like sport American football for excuse pat mans bottoms?

Paladin said:
That is photograph of you in avatar? If yes why look like faggot mans? Dark Link like to wear les skirts too? High heel shoes? Dark Link right now wear bra underneath football jersey hide fact is faggot? This why Dark Link like sport American football for excuse pat mans bottoms?

Is anyone able to translate this retardese? I cant understand if he's insulting me, or trying to hit on me.

Back