House got hit by lightning.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
You know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? It cringes as a wigged out Halle Berry tries to shoot bolts from her fingers.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
House died for about 30 seconds in the latest episode until being brought back to life by a nipple twister. I just watched it and I'm being completely fucking honest.

ArChaos

Red Whacker is hot!!
I saw this. It wasn't a bad episode but everything seems to be rather formulaic this season

Tisiphone

House died for about 30 seconds in the latest episode until being brought back to life by a nipple twister. I just watched it and I'm being completely fucking honest.

Now that I might have to watch.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I stopped watching House sometime last year, I think.. might have been the year before. I watch a rerun now and then, THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Back when I was living in Trincomalee my pet monkey would always go crazy during monsoon season when it started thundering.

Sometimes we would wake up after the storm to find our kitchen knives missing and a bunch of bloody monkey livers on the rocks beside the doggy door he used to get in and out.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GBn-BpkNsA"]YouTube - Annie Lennox - Walking On Broken Glass[/nomedia]

^ The way I've been watching Hugh Laurie lately.

Tisiphone

With a red x in his face? <wg>

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wait a minute, House died AGAIN?

Tisiphone

I think he secretly dies a little inside everyday.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FUCKING POSTING VIDEO DOESNT WORK FOR ME LATELY FUKC

CaptainWacky

That happened to me when I tried to post a youtube last night. Might want to get hold of Hambil.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Poke him with a tiny pitchfork.

CaptainWacky

Tickle his little feeties!

Tisiphone

Just like Elmo!

CaptainWacky