HOUSEMATE RANKINGS

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

1. Marcus - Looks like he's actually going this time (yes, I know it looked that way against Freddie too, but Siavash is less hated than Freddie was that week and a lot of people see Marcus as a threat and want him gnoe.) HE SHOULD STAY AND WIN AND OPENLY MASTURBATE WHEN DAVINA ANNOUCES IT.
2. Sophie - She gets credit for sticking by Siavash when her mates were laying into him.
3. Siavash - His reason for not nominating made NO FUCKING SENSE, really. And he's probably going to win now that Marcus is going. Doesn't deserve it.
4. Rodrigo - I sign a contract! Why you no respect the contract?
5. Lisa - "I'm staying out of it, me." Thanks for that.
6. David - Fat cunt.
7. Charlie - DIE FUCKING DIE.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'd put Siavash at the bottom of my list. He doesn't entertain me at all and has NO BALLS. The others have balls.

CaptainWacky

Charlie bottom, forever and ever and ever...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think Rodrigo and Charlie will be having a few spats over who's bottom.

CaptainWacky

:rimshot:

CaptainWacky

1. Sophie - Her Noirin act was really funny and when you think about it she's been a good sport all along and has reacted well when BB has tried to bring her down (calling her "Dogface", Tom telling her Kris cheated on her, the magazine saying she looks pregnant), far better than how SOME have reacted anyway.
2. Rodrigo - "Why you want me runner up? Being runner up, it the same as losing! Why you call me a loser? Shut up! NO, YOU SHUT UP!"
3. Siavash - "Biggie...I promise you...rock and roll...it's all good...I'm taking myself out of the game...why have you done this to me, biggie..."
4. Charlie - THE WHOLE TIME.
5. David - Nanoo fucking nanoo.