Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you measure up?

Hey it's cold here dammit! There was some shrinkage!!!

(actually I don't really know, it hadn't occured to me to check since I was like 14 years old. At that time I had thirteen and a 1/4 inches, like most 14-year olds do.);)

no, It means I'm smart enough not to post something like that on a public message board where it can be broadcast to the entire world.

Dark Link said:
no, It means I'm smart enough not to post something like that on a public message board where it can be broadcast to the entire world.
But you go ahead and post your personal pic in your avatar. Kind of a double-standard there, isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I respect your decision not to post how long your sword is, I'm just thinking logically here. :D

RommieSG said:
But you go ahead and post your personal pic in your avatar. Kind of a double-standard there, isn't it?

That's really him?

He couldn't embarass himself anymore if he did post a pic of his wang.

RommieSG said:

Not really, but I can understand your line of reasoning. A picture of yourself is one thing, you can find things crap like that on people's myspace or their livejournals or anywhere else on the net. But to go bragging about jimmy and the twins is something completely different.

Christ Gurk, I've only said that's me half a billion times. Shit, I've seen geriatrics with alzheimer's that are more attentive to detail then you.

for the question of this topic, I will say that I'm overaverage, but not over over average.

Dark Link said:
Not really, but I can understand your line of reasoning. A picture of yourself is one thing, you can find things crap like that on people's myspace or their livejournals or anywhere else on the net. But to go bragging about jimmy and the twins is something completely different.

Christ Gurk, I've only said that's me half a billion times. Shit, I've seen geriatrics with alzheimer's that are more attentive to detail then you.

for the question of this topic, I will say that I'm overaverage, but not over over average.
!
:blush:

I'm above average, a little over 6". But, it's not the length that works for women, it's the thickness. In that department I'm quite fine as well. I'll put it this way, the last girl I had sex with used the words "Baseball" and "Bat" to describe it. Also, one of my ex's posts here from time to time, Lady Elena WF. Ask her. She'll back up my story.

Actually, I didn't have a complex nor was I boastful about my penis size until after LEWF set-out to accomplish just that. Now, I'm not a braggard. I'm just conscious of the fact that I have an above average penis.

Yeah, she's fine. She's now dating some other dude and working as a physician's assistant at an optician's office. We talk a great deal. That reminds me, I need to call her tomorrow.

You know that there'd be at least 12 photoshopped versions of that picture posted in minutes if he actually had the balls to do it.