How long does it take a cat to die?

Love Child

One Love
I can't really tell. She did not eat today. I should take her to the vet, I don't have the money for it just now. She is too old to do anything else with, I try to make her as comfortable as possible. I just wish she would die, and don't know why she is hanging on like she is, makes me feel guilty if there is something I can do for her, but I don't think there is because they don't want to do surgery on her because of her age.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Give her lots of catnip.

If she's going to die from starvation uh, maybe a week, two or three at most? Depends on how much body mass she has stored up, of course. How much does the Euthasol injection cost? If it's not too expensive (without knowing anything about your finances, a day's salary?) it's definitely worth it.

Love Child

One Love
I would usually have the money to take her to the vet, I just had a couple of huge expenses recently, like my car etc etc so its left me a little short on cash. All my bills are paid, but everything else is not so much doable. Amazing, I move in with my sister to save $ and this year is just one thing after another.
She is only 4 lbs, she is all bones. Its sick really.

Love Child

One Love
img000121.jpg

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
When putting a pet down, most of the time the vets only charge for the injection itself. They won't charge you for an office visit. My parents and I have had to make decisions about some pets in the past and we've put down a few kitties. The vets always feel bad because everyone's crying, etc. Only one vet in my history of pets charged for the visit and the injection and the disposal cost. What a douche. Needless to say, we never took our pets to him again, and we put up flyers at a local pet store to try and keep people away from him. He was really mean.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
That sucks. My condolences, hope you feel better soon.