How stupid is Pickle?

VKD

Banned
infinity plus one. The number of times you've sucked on Hellman's wang and been fucked in the neck by Vap.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The irony here of course being that we have three of the dumbest duals ever created calling someone else 'stupid'. Elrod, Dick and Bozo together don't have enough combined intelligence to figure out how to flush a toilet.

VKD

Banned
The irony here of course being that we have three of the dumbest duals ever created calling someone else 'stupid'. Elrod, Dick and Bozo together don't have enough combined intelligence to figure out how to flush a toilet.

at least none of these 'dumb duals' had their wife walk out on them, like yours did :::snicker:::

well, elrod's wife died, but that doesn't count

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
at least none of these 'dumb duals' had their wife walk out on them, like yours did :::snicker:::

well, elrod's wife died, but that doesn't count

Wow Dick, now I can add 'clueless' and 'uninformed' to the list of your accomplishments.

Seriously, if you're paying someone to gather information about my marital status, get your money back. ;)

VKD

Banned
Wow Dick, now I can add 'clueless' and 'uninformed' to the list of your accomplishments.

Seriously, if you're paying someone to gather information about my marital status, get your money back. ;)

your ex wife told me exactly what happened.