How stupid is Pickle?

VKD

Banned
Oh, you meant my FIRST wife.

I haven't seen her in almost 20 years now. I hope you're enjoying her. I dodged a bullet on that one.

She told me a lot of things about you...blackmail type things. You better treat me with the respect I deserve from now on, or those photos will be plastered all over this site quicker than you can say 'I'm getting a divorce!'

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
She told me a lot of things about you...blackmail type things. You better treat me with the respect I deserve from now on, or those photos will be plastered all over this site quicker than you can say 'I'm getting a divorce!'

Actually, it's "I GOT A DIVORCE." ;)

Now post away. I can handle a blast from the past. But cover her face up. After not seeing her for 20 years, I'm not sure my stomach can handle what she's turned into. :D

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Think of the biggest number there is!

Dumb question. Pickled is dumber than words or numbers may seek to describe. I have seen dead fish floating in the lake next to my home that are smarter than he. At least they do not seek to repeat 3 year old troll attempts.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Elrod, start posting at TKR. I might get interested enough to go lurk there once in a while.