I added a few of you on twitter

whisky

Boobie inspector
I wont be offended if you turn down the request.

I rarely post anything on there anyway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I added you a long time ago, MOFO.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought I was following you as well, though it's not as though you can turn someone down anyway. Instead of two people adding eachother as friends like on Facebook, on Twitter, one person can follow another without any reciprocity. Although you can block people, but I'm not sure what that does exactly.

Warning: Brent Spiner will block you.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like his assholishness.

Mirah

I love you
I just want to be a part of this conversation/thread. I would be nodding my head and such. I don't do twitter.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I thought I was following you as well, though it's not as though you can turn someone down anyway. Instead of two people adding eachother as friends like on Facebook, on Twitter, one person can follow another without any reciprocity. Although you can block people, but I'm not sure what that does exactly.

Warning: Brent Spiner will block you.

When you block someone that person cant follow you, even if since blocking them you've made up with them again.

Thats a hint by the way.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
people can pm me and tell me who they are, I'll follow them, but I'm an ADD dumbass who forgets real names/screen names so you gotta remind me. Even people who I recognize as TK'ers sometimes I'll forget who they are online. Hell, if I didn't post under my own name I'd forget who I was. I may have had Tiger Blood for a few years, but I wound up with Tigger Braincells because of it. Hoo hoo hoo HOOOO!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
When you block someone that person cant follow you, even if since blocking them you've made up with them again.

Thats a hint by the way.

Oh right. :D I vaguely remember blocking you in a huff. I've followed you, so that should do the trick.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well you added me yesterday if that helps.

lol narrows it down anyway. A while back I did a Facebook fail by trying to delete some flashgame friends "ADD ME! I KILL DRAGONS AND SHIT!" while under the influence of demon rum. I ended up deleting all sorts of people, some I know from here, some I know from real life, hell even a couple of relatives I'd forgotten (sorry mom). I blame the alcohol. Really.

Funny part about deleting people is that later, when you sober up, you never notice they're gone right away. Then when you finally see their name again, on the "you might also like" prompt or in another person's profile, you say "Oh hey wasn't I friends with that one?" and you never know whether you deleted them in a drunken haze or they deleted you because that one status update about the horny nuns was too over the top. I can never tell anyway.

So once again, blanket apology: if I was your friend and then not, I apologize for one of the following:

1. Pissing you off with the nun/Bush/Obama/Jesus/politics/religion/hermaphrodite sex joke. But not all at once, that'd be a record.

2. Pissing you off with the stoopid/disgusting/boring youtube clip (see above)

3. Pissing you off by stealing YOUR stoopid youtube clip.

4. Deleting you for thinking you wanted to help me harvest my crops.

5. Deleting you for incessantly asking to water YOUR fucking crops (oh wait, I'm not a bit sorry for this one)

6. Mistaking you for somebody else and guessing wrong.

7. Guessing right and blowing your cover.

8. Pissing you off with the in-comment snark on some extremist douchebag who unbeknownst to me is also your close family friend and godparent to your kids.

9. Pissing you off with snark responding to your own misguided thoughts on fill-in-the-blank.

10. Deleting you because I was sick of your banal shit and then pretending it was the drunken haze when I found out your feelings were hurt.

There that ought to about cover it. Pick whichever apology applies to you, use as directed. Rinse, then repeat. keep all hands inside the apology and personal items secured until the apology is finished, and exit in an orderly fashion to the left. Thankyew...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
whisky said:
whisky: 10 for me probably

Actually it was very likely #4 if I deleted you. I went through a fit of pique and trashed all my farmville, castle game, etc crap one day and deleted a shitload of names I thought were connected to that. Problem is I am an indiscriminate responder, so even people I had no earthly connection to would occasionally interest me enought to respond to threads etc. often with a provocative or snarky comment designed to get a rise out of some misguided soul. There's a word for it, I think, begins with T, rhymes with "Stroll."

whisky

Boobie inspector
I got rid of all the crap games months ago and never looked back, pretty sure we are both still on each others FB lists.

Saw the Lionel Ritchie thing this morning.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yesterday I had 51 Twitter followers, today I have 49. Clearly, I've done something to offend at least two people in the last 12 hours. I have no idea who they were or why I give a shit.