I added a few of you on twitter

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
TWITTER = FOR LOSERS WITH NO LIFE!

TWITTER = FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BEGGING FOR THE ATTENTION OF OTHERS ('OH, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I AM SUCH A SAD, PATHETIC LOSER WHO NEEDS SOMEONE TO JUSTIFY MY EXISTENCE!'

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yesterday I had 51 Twitter followers, today I have 49. Clearly, I've done something to offend at least two people in the last 12 hours. I have no idea who they were or why I give a shit.

SPAM BOTS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
One of them has since returned. Odd.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Mine does that too. Of course, when I say mine, I mean mine switches from 13 to 14, then back to 13.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
TWITTER = FOR LOSERS WITH NO LIFE!

TWITTER = FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BEGGING FOR THE ATTENTION OF OTHERS ('OH, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I AM SUCH A SAD, PATHETIC LOSER WHO NEEDS SOMEONE TO JUSTIFY MY EXISTENCE!'

The same arguement could be made for people who type in large oversized yellow font.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well the argument could be made for losers who spend years attempting to irrevocably annoy the entire population of the internet.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Well the argument could be made for losers who spend years attempting to irrevocably annoy the entire population of the internet.

Who would be such people? Are you not here? I have only recently returned to this shithole to mock the lesser Americans who populate this dump. What is your excuse?

I was unaware that I 'annoyed' you. Poor bastard. Like I care anyway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG HAI LUCY!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Mine does that too. Of course, when I say mine, I mean mine switches from 13 to 14, then back to 13.

You should start tweeting about X-MEN.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Carl Sagan's trending (Brian Cox quoted him in his doc tonight without really mentioning that it was a quote). This is good news!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Just gotta think of what to write now.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Who would be such people? Are you not here? I have only recently returned to this shithole to mock the lesser Americans who populate this dump. What is your excuse?

I was unaware that I 'annoyed' you. Poor bastard. Like I care anyway.
You don't. I mostly waver between thinking you're a bad caricature of some other poster and thinking you're probably high-functioning developmentally disabled. Pity is probably a more accurate term.
Isn't your entire schtick that you get banned from every site you go to? So basically you're proud that you're so noxious and unlikeable you can't even maintain civil relationships electronically?

Way to dream big, dude.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I follow Georgie, but hadn't read that tweet. Hehe, can just imagine that situation. :)