I always say I won't watch Smallville...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But there's literally nothing else to watch on a Tuesday...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Learn Korean.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Do that, but with eight separate monitors arranged around a spinning chair and a script that switches out pictures of Michelle Trachtenberg on all of them every half a second.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Callum Blue is fucking awful. Not even fit enough to hold Terence Stamp's jockstrap.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah I was going to watch both episodes, but after that first one I dont see any pressing need to stay up.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, wasn't Zod in Smallville before and he possessed Lex's body and wasn't English? How does this fit?

And how about having BAG from Terminator play a cheap terminator rip-off in the second episode. They have no shame. I have no life.

Do that, but with eight separate monitors arranged around a spinning chair and a script that switches out pictures of Michelle Trachtenberg on all of them every half a second.

I'd genuinely do this if I was an eccentric millionaire.

whisky

Boobie inspector
No, Wacky is right, Zod took over Lex and gave Lex all his powers, including flight, the bit where he and Clark flew together in a homoerotic way was in the main credits for years.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No, Wacky is right, Zod took over Lex and gave Lex all his powers, including flight, the bit where he and Clark flew together in a homoerotic way was in the main credits for years.

Ah yes....now I remember that. I stand corrected.

Maybe something went wrong in the cloning process to give him an English accent. The recent Zod was a clone and the other one was the original Zod that escaped from the Phantom Zone I believe.

CaptainWacky

How CONVENIENT.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The Kryptonite-Powered 'Terminator' was an idea so tired and lame it was painful to watch.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Mack's still fit, right?

Seph

Retired Account
But there's literally nothing else to watch on a Tuesday...

u do it wack coz u have little or no self worth, u do it as a sadist self punishment regime...

CaptainWacky

That is literally correct, yes.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
They should have kept Sam Witwer on and he could have played Zod, and then I would have probably tuned in more this year to Smallville just for a chance to see his hawt bod.

CaptainWacky

Isn't the new guy hot, then? And they had Oliver in a completely pointless fightclub scene for no other reason than to show his hot male body.