Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Just needed to share that with y'all.

Tisiphone

And I hate that. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But it's my fucking fault.

Tisiphone

LoL, no I was stupid, but I'll get over it. :)

whisky

Boobie inspector
We all do stupid things, as long as this particular bout of stupidity hasnt had any perminent effects, I think you should just sweep it quickly under the carpet and carry on as if nothing had happened.

All your real friends will stand by you even if you do act stupid, and the ones that dont, fuck them, who needs em?

Tisiphone

No, no permanent effects. To quote a line from a movie (although not using it in the context it's meant to because I'm not being threatened with gang rape)

"Well, no woman ever died from that. All I'll need is a tub of boiling hot water. And then it will be just another filthy memory."

HuzzaH

Consumer

Elder Statesman
We've all done stupid, and yet we are still here.

But if it will help, I can offer spankings to assuage the guilt!

Yub

Anachrophobic
We all know that a good breast massage helps these little problems fade away....

Tisiphone

Ah, men...you might not want to act like such...men...right now.

At least with me. ;)

Tisiphone

Oh, you can still be one with me. ;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WE ARE YOUR REAL FRIENDS AND WE'LL LOVE YOU LONG TIME NO MATTER WHAT.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She killed a bear.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
She actually got her hopes up that the Cowboys would win a game.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
She accidentally transcribed that for Oprah's season opener she was giving her audience all trips to the Ass Trailer.

Lawsuits are pending...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It usually takes me a few years to realize how stupid I'm being at any given moment. Which means I'm being totally stupid right now, but I won't be able to grasp the whole of it until some point in the distant future.

I suppose one way to look at it is I'm perpetually stupid but I figure the prognosis for comprehension is good. So I just try to perceive my stupidity faster and faster each year. I'll let you know how it's going later.

Anyway, my point is if you came to realized you were stupid but it didn't take too long, then you're ahead of the game. Call it a win.

But trust me - We're all being stupid right now. It's easy to see - Just find something you wrote or remember something you said with deep conviction three years ago...See? Yeah, me too.

And if that isn't the case you may want to check your pulse. You may have ceased to evolve...