I am a stupid, stupid, stupid girl

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^Ah, but it took something to happen for me to figrue out I was a stupid girl with stupid girl feelings, LoL. Does that still count??

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
^Ah, but it took something to happen for me to figrue out I was a stupid girl with stupid girl feelings, LoL. Does that still count??

You bet. The sooner the better I say. I say it's a positive. The bright side yeah!

Here - Sing it with me -

"Alway look on the bright side of life...dee do...dee do dee do dee do"

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I once snapped my frenulum (bit of tendon like skin that joins the foreskin to the head of the penis) during vigorous sex.

I nearly had a heart attack, The amount of blood on the scene made it look like the scene in Angel Heart (revolver, vagina, Lisa Bonet)

Just thought I would share that with you - the internet is a wonderful thing isn't it?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I had a doctor remove a skin tag under my arm once, he put a small plaster over it and said it should be ok, when I got home my t shirt was completely red, I looked like Mr Orange in reserviour dogs.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
no, Tisi you are NOT stupid. We do not accept that posit.

there.

now I can pass out from the visuals from headvoid's & Loktar's posts.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I had a doctor remove a skin tag under my arm once, he put a small plaster over it and said it should be ok, when I got home my t shirt was completely red, I looked like Mr Orange in reserviour dogs.

Skin tags are no big deal. I used to cut those off with scissors.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
She may be a stupid, stupid, stupid girl, but now we need to know if she's a FOOM FOOM FOOM kinda girl.

Seph

Retired Account
stupid question is stupid...

isnt it?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Oh I am that too.

Seph

Retired Account
talk for yourself.