I am disturbed by all this anti cat talk

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
you're just afraid they will read it and take it out on you.
Prepare yourself by getting some tuna and catnip, and when they come after you, simply bribe them. After that, they won't hurt you much.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
[YOUTUBE]aCw51ZVRpoo[/YOUTUBE]

watch that. seriously. But check your speakers volume first, you might not want to have them on max.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I LOVE CATS! I REALLY DO!!! They are independent and mind their own business and are completely honest in expressing interest only when food is being handed to them, and besides, I don't have to walk them out during rain and storm so they can sit on the boardwalk and shit which btw is one of the most ignoble things I can imagine (waiting for one's dog to have a shit, I mean), I mean dogs are really yuck and all and cats clean themselves and only smell when I've forgotten to let them in while the rain is pouring down and even then they have the grace to not jump directly into my bed but instead rub themselves on my carpet until they are dry omfg I can't stop anymore I know I will soon say the k-word and then I will start spamming again and everyone will be angry with me but seriously I LOVE CATS!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd marry a cat.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Kittens are cute. Cats are soul-sucking demons.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
!

(No, I will not post kitten pics. Predictability is boring. But dammit if it ain't tempting...)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
All this toxoplasmosis talk is hawt.

We put a chair up in front of the cat room to break the dog of his cigar habit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom