Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Am Going to a Wedding Today

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I am concerned that I will not be dressed appropriately. I wish somebody else would pick out my outfit so I do not unwittingly offend.

My pictures are not organized at the moment since I finally switched computers over on Sunday. The only new ones I have access to are Henoch's TK banner and Cranky's tranny. Give me some time; I'm still pretty busy.

28" canvas skirt with peacock blue lining that peeks out from some of the edges, modest slit in front and back. Thank you for reminding me; I just put it in the dryer in an attempt to de-wrinkle it. The top will either be:

A) pink/flesh 100% nylon camisole with white acetate/rayon short-sleeved button-up shirt that is too small so will remain unbuttoned revealing camisole in a hopefully pleasing layered look.

B) white nylon short-sleeved shirt with pink stretch-cotton short-sleeved button-up shirt that is too small so will remain unbuttoned revealing white shirt in a hopefully pleasing layered look.

I do not have appropriate shoes. The dark brown shoes I wore with this outfit to the last wedding are in shambles. I will wear the black shoes but first I must wipe them off, hopefully they will look presentable.

I am concerned that choice A is too sheer. But the pink shirt in choice B looks a little weird since it has never been ironed and I didn't think to have it pressed until it was too late. The dryer de-wrinkled it; sort of. Fortunately it is my boyfriend's coworker's wedding, so as long as I'm non-descript it won't matter what I wear.

I generally don't post pictures because I have some noticeable "body flaws." Maybe later when I organize what's here I can post some generic "hot girl" pictures of random strangers. Will that suffice?

I have a goiter. Among other things.

ta1c1ih.jpg

a6hc1ic.jpg

I am experiencing wardrobe difficulties. Perhaps I should tuck my shirt into my underwear.

Okay. That looks really funny. As in humorous. Did I mention I have an ottoman in the bathroom so I can see myself in the mirror?