Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Am Going to a Wedding Today

This pair of underwear used to sit above my belly button but I've gained so much weight the past few years that now it sits at/just below my belly button. But I've dropped ten pounds since August so maybe by next year everything will fit properly again.

Wedding clothes rules for female guests (Gonad style): Sleeves, minimal black, minimal red.

I went with choice B, but with the camisole underneath to make it less shear.

My hair is growing back on my head, like reverse MPB. I think it's from the atenolol which also makes my cock hard for hours.

My cock curves to the left. I'm pretty sure that's an asset, not a flaw.

I don't know. They were on the old computer in the ex's hot pics folder. I don't think he knew either.

Damnit, now I have to use the black purse, because the purse has to match the shoes. But I like the brown purse better.

Clothes were disappointing. Catering service ran out of meatballs before I got to the table. Bride's dad asked who I was while boyfriend was in the food line (his coworker's wedding!). Can't dance, but I guess this is the first boyfriend I've had who can and does at weddings, so he was disappointed at that as well. Other things that had to do with boyfriend and not at all with me; not my problems but I share his pain.

Will I learn to dance before his sister's wedding???? Will I be dressed to his satisfaction?????

Dancing is easy to learn. I taught all those masturbating fanboy geeks from Comicon how to dance quite well, actually.

I don't know if that particular dance is appropriate for the wedding of a bunch of people I want to impress upon well.

Boyfriend had a long day at the studio today; and wants me over at his place.

:wtf?:

Poor cat will miss me tonight.

I guess he's becoming more attached to me.

Every relationship is unique. I don't think either of us have screwed this one up yet but give me time. :D

I will bring the Benadryl. And KiTH. Season 2. Laughs will be needed tonight. We watched the Buddy Holly skit last night and it was enjoyable. For some reason I remember him waving a gun around but he really only had the bottle of liquor.

Today I watched Casper and Switching Channels. I enjoyed Switching Channels more than I thought I would. A light-hearted, enjoyable romp. Maybe pushing the silly a little more than necessary but what else can you expect from a Ned Beatty flick.

He being the boyfriend. It is not possible for the cat to become more attached.

Gonad said:
Wedding clothes rules for female guests (Gonad style): Sleeves, minimal black, minimal red.

This ended up being funny; there were five or six bridesmaids and they each had on a black corset top with a red skirt. Black, red, strapless. Whores!

For my wedding I don't need bridesmaids or matrons; if I need emotional support for the big day than I'm not ready yet. Stronger.

Gonad said:
I guess he's becoming more attached to me.
He = boyfriend, not cat.

Gonad said:
For some reason I remember him waving a gun around but he really only had the bottle of liquor.

Him = Buddy Holly, not boyfriend.