Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Am Going to a Wedding Today

I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex with your cat. As long as it is completely consensual. Therein lies the problem. How do you know it is consensual? My cat and I do not have a sexual relationship and if she attempted to start one I would turn her down because I'm not sexually attracted to her and it would be cheating. We have a purely physical relationship. Platonic? I don't know about that but it is not at all sexual.

That was great, really great. It was the third time we've EVER decided to see each other without at least 24 hours notice/planning/agreement. The first time was in May, when he invited me to see X-Men 3 with him. The second time was in August, about 28-30 hours after he broke up with me. We were talking on the phone and I said "Can I come over?" and he said "Yeah, I'll pick you up." I think we had sex that night but I don't remember. I do remember the oral and tit-fucking in the morning, though.

Now I remember. We did NOT have sex that night. And Tuesday night I stayed over as well, it was his first show since I met him and I was going whether we were seeing eachother or not.

When he broke up with me that Sunday morning it was so odd; the whole breakup conversation was very open and natural and caring. The most intimate conversation we had ever shared. Which made the following night and day worse, because it was as if we were just starting to open up after three months of getting along and having a good time. I think I had tried to increase the emotional intimacy level before, with unsuccessful results, as had he.

So we continued talking and contemplating what to do. Tuesday night after the show we talked and kissed and held eachother. In bed, but he doesn't have any chairs or couches so it is always in bed, that is the only place to sit besides the hardwood floor. And he said that in a few days he would like to make love with me; for the first time (with me duh).

Now that was a dilemma! But I knew what I was capable of giving, and I knew that he was good. Smart, nice, good. I have considerable experience with the nice guy who wants love. So I did it. Did the deed and said the words with internal reluctance and mild external prompting. On Thursday. I also knew it was only a small matter of time before the words matched reality and it only took a week or two. Nice guy.

This has been the least stressful relationship I've ever been in. It is a number of firsts, and not just the firsts I've posted about.