Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am now spending money on a "Steampunk" costume

Back to the thread ...

What got you interested in Steampunk?

Semi-gothy chicks in leather and corsets...

(chuckle)

Actually, there's a local writing group that is doing an Steampunk inspired writing exercise and through that I found out that there are at least 8 steampunk "cons" a year in my area. Add to that the upcoming Halloween holiday and it seemed like fun.

I also have access to a machine shop and a lot of scrap stock of various kinds (including bronze) so it might be fun to make a few "devices" on my own.

That's pretty much it. Not sure if I'll create a "persona" or just make up a costume.

(chuckle)

Actually, there's a local writing group that is doing an Steampunk inspired writing exercise and through that I found out that there are at least 8 steampunk "cons" a year in my area. Add to that the upcoming Halloween holiday and it seemed like fun.

I also have access to a machine shop and a lot of scrap stock of various kinds (including bronze) so it might be fun to make a few "devices" on my own.

That's pretty much it. Not sure if I'll create a "persona" or just make up a costume.

Either way I seriously doubt Eloisel will be able to fully appreciate your efforts thought the fog of her own personality deficits.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of TK. For it's failure to protect the interests of it's constituents.

Are we to conclude from the above that you are intending to buy a corset? If so, I want an autographed picture!

Are we to conclude from the above that you are intending to buy a corset? If so, I want an autographed picture!

My Dear Ms. Nature,

Should I ever become a Semi-gothy chick, I will most certainly consider a corset for my wardrobe and will happily fulfill your request.

However, in my present, very male bodily state, I'd look pretty darn silly in a corset. Not everyone can be Tim Curry.
-SB

I regret that I must decline your request on the advice of my lawyer. The last time I did something like that the recipient suffered from a damaged computer screen, psychological damage that resulted in a very expensive therapy bill, and a deeply traumatized cat (who happened to glance at the screen before the monitor exploded).

I wouldn't want to do that to you...

If you insist, however, this is a reasonably close facsimile.

(my fangs are whiter, as I brush and floss twice daily)

News_Allods_Monsters_Troll2.jpg

LOL that made my day (or night, rather) *giggle*

I'm apparently a bit bolder than you, having posted a partially nude one here a few years ago. And nobody suffered a trauma (though there may have been a few sore palms and wet keyboards) :phpmrgreen:

Boldness in a Lady is applauded as the female form in all of it's wonderful variations is inherently beautiful.

The same displays from a male is kinda creepy and adds little to the beauty of the world (With all due respect to Eggs, and Certain Gentlemen who prefer the company of other Gentlemen excepted)

Therefore, while I encourage you to grace us with as much skin as you wish to show, I shall remain modestly veiled by words and distance.

oops, sorry. I made a typo in your karma. Blame it on the fact that I only just returned home from a 10 hour day at work and had only 5 days off all year.

When you look like me, you gotta be able to communicate well.

(because I'm not really all that funny)

What is this "Steampunk" thing of which you all speak. This is something that has totally eluded me....seriously!!!

Does it have anything to do with Big Breasted Asians and Sexual Bondage? :twisted:

Exactly what is this, and how long has it been around? :huh:

What is this "Steampunk" thing of which you all speak. This is something that has totally eluded me....seriously!!!

Does it have anything to do with Big Breasted Asians and Sexual Bondage? :twisted:

Exactly what is this, and how long has it been around? :huh:

It has been around for years, since the 80s. It is a style of dress, music, literature, supposition that steam technology prevailed. You can search for "steampunk" on Yahoo or Google and find videos about it on Youtube.

I write science fiction for fun and run into many people in the Steampunk subgenre at writer's conventions. Fun group and I love the clothes.

Breasts and sexual bondage fit in to most genres in some form or fashion, don't you think?

You can search for "steampunk" on Yahoo or Google and find videos about it on Youtube.

Which is exactly what you did so you could pretend like you know something about it.

I wonder if I'm the only one who knows you're completely full of shit.

My guess would be no.

When you look like me, you gotta be able to communicate well.
(because I'm not really all that funny)
Few men are able to communicate well. Most men are kinda speechless and appear to expect that females are mindreaders.
Personlly, I'd prefer a plain man with whom I can hve an interesting discussion over a handsome one with no brains at all.

Few men are able to communicate well. Most men are kinda speechless and appear to expect that females are mindreaders.
Personlly, I'd prefer a plain man with whom I can hve an interesting discussion over a handsome one with no brains at all.

My problem is that I am so good looking. Then there's the fact that I am incredibly intelligent. When I finally get my huge penis stowed and out of the way, I usually put my mind to spending some of my millions of dollars.

that sounded really attractive until the huge penis thing. Contrary to the immortal male prejudice, bigger isn't better. Too big hurts and causes a lot of inconvenience.

A pic of the rest would be appreciated, though ;)

My problem is that I am so good looking. Then there's the fact that I am incredibly intelligent. When I finally get my huge penis stowed and out of the way, I usually put my mind to spending some of my millions of dollars.

If you're so attractive, rich and intelligent, why the fuck are you wasting time on TK or any other messageboard?