Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am now spending money on a "Steampunk" costume

guess where the Celts came from

Central Europe, and completely irrelevant to my point. Pre-Iron age Celtic societies isn't what I was talking about and you know it. Halloween is the modern form of the Celtic festival of Samhain. A festival which was peculiar to Insular Celtic societies. Those chiefly in the British Isles. A festival which developed long after any serious Celtic influence had left your neck of the woods and your cultures emerged in their place.

It has been around for years, since the 80s. It is a style of dress, music, literature, supposition that steam technology prevailed. You can search for "steampunk" on Yahoo or Google and find videos about it on Youtube.

I write science fiction for fun and run into many people in the Steampunk subgenre at writer's conventions. Fun group and I love the clothes.

Breasts and sexual bondage fit in to most genres in some form or fashion, don't you think?

I take it that it involved things something like this..complete with Big Bouncing Breasts! :)

[youtube]uCP2qbHDGIs[/youtube]

Well that reaction was a bit unexpected.

Note to self: Women sensitive about weight and chocolate consumption.

@eloisel: that dress DOES make you look fat.

It isn't about weight and chocolate consumption but the obvious hatred of women in your statement. Have you always talked that way about women?

Oh, and thank you. My doctor has been bitching at me to gain 15 pounds. I can tell him to shut the fuck up now.

It isn't about weight and chocolate consumption but the obvious hatred of women in your statement. Have you always talked that way about women?

Oh, and thank you. My doctor has been bitching at me to gain 15 pounds. I can tell him to shut the fuck up now.

Obvious hatred of women? I was joking....obviously in poor taste.:(

Room for one more in the doghouse, 'Gear?

Obvious hatred of women? I was joking....obviously in poor taste.:(

Room for one more in the doghouse, 'Gear?

Loktar, I didn't put 'Gear in the doghouse. I simply put him on ignore because all he had to say to me was very ugly and hateful. To you that may be funny but I don't need that shit in my life. If that is where you want to go, bye, enjoy yourself, have a good time being a total twat.

Loktar, I didn't put 'Gear in the doghouse. I simply put him on ignore because all he had to say to me was very ugly and hateful. To you that may be funny but I don't need that shit in my life. If that is where you want to go, bye, enjoy yourself, have a good time being a total twat.

Hey Loktar,

Get a load of the mouth on this one. I think she's finally lost it. Menopause.

LMAO

Eloisel -

Gotcha!

I apologize for offending you. The original post was intended to have :controversial: , :stirsthedramapot:. I sometimes like to leave that off my posts to gauge reaction like "Did nice, sweet Loktar really say that?" I really hope after one/a few poor attempts at humor you don't seriously believe I hate women and have such a low opinion of them.

Hey Loktar,

Get a load of the mouth on this one. I think she's finally lost it. Menopause.

LMAO

Eloisel -

Gotcha!

Sorry dude, You're on your own on this one.

You got to know when to troll 'em, know when to apologize,know when to walk away, know when to run....