I(Blackfoot) want to cash a formal complaint on "Conchaga" and "Jack".

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
no it doesn't it, he is just a bad english.

also about his IP, theoretically, if he IS posting from some public place, and these "members" are his friends, if they all posted at the same console/library/coffee shop, they'd have the same ip, or alternatively if they shared the same comp...

I doubt it's a "public" IP. Not unless he's been posting from that same one for over two years.

CeeJay
THE NEW JACK

steve samurai jack
blackfoot aka: kotg

geedis
I'm down with Blackfoot

total kaos
bow down to blackfoot

Joe Hennessy
I support NAP

GANK MASTER
Blackfoot - The New Jack

you're whipping a dead horses ass. i'm sure you don't have nothing. you embarassed yourself and the trolls.

just man up and stop adding fuel to the fire cupcakeer lover. your a addicted pot head, which means you have no credibilty on nothing.

^Do tha damn thang man^

aeommai

cookie?
loktar, it's obvious we don't get it because we're not down wit dis pimpin.

Seph

Retired Account

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jealousy is a mental cancer.

Up Top.

Which is why (after 10 years perhaps) you should consider giving this failed troll up, Charles. Too bad you're jealous of me, and even want to "be" me.

Seph

Retired Account
KING OF THE NUTTERS should be chuckies new name. IMHO!

Seph

Retired Account
^YAS

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRIST.

We're all down with Blackfoot in some way or another.

That's why we PRAY.

Yeah we're all down with Blackfoot watching his retarded cupcakeer ass get trolled and pwned to the ground daily.

All trolling and pwning aside. This thread is about Blakfoot's complaints levied on Conchaga and Jack.

This isn't good.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No it isn't. It's about that cupcakeer being so pwned by his own bullshit that he's split himself into multiple personalities to try to hide how bady his butt actually hurts.

keep trying to make a point that will never get made, retard. way to go.

All trolling and pwning aside. This thread is about Blackfoot's complaints levied on Conchaga and Jack.

This isn't good.

No it isn't. It's about that cupcakeer being so pwned by his own bullshit that he's split himself into multiple personalities to try to hide how bady his butt actually hurts.

keep trying to make a point that will never get made, retard. way to go.

This isn't good.

You're just being ignorant at the true nature of this thread. Clearly Blackfoot has complaints levied against Conchaga and Jack.