I(Blackfoot) want to cash a formal complaint on "Conchaga" and "Jack".

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
"Conchaga" and "Jack" recently banned the members of "New Age Posting"(steve samurai jack, geedis, Gank Master, Joe Hennessy, total kaos)

"LayLow" and "Mister Goodbar", who I have no ideal who they are.

I included "LayLow" and "Mister Goodbar" because "Conchaga" referred to them as being a member of "New Age Posting", which I'm not aware that they are.

Here's my other complaints with "Conchaga" and "Jack".

"Conchaga" and "Jack" got together and banned the members of "New Age Posting" only because "Conchaga" had admin powers which he clearly abused. "Conchaga" and "Jack" were simply owned by "New Age Posting" daily and quit reguraly. My position is "Conchaga", as I've stated on many occasions is simply a coward. The banning proved my point on this matter. Conchaga admitted to using illegal drugs while monitoring this board thus was not completely coherent enough to maintain and justify the action that took place. He's not mentally fit to be an admin here at "TrollKingdom".

"Conchaga" and "Jack". continues to suggest that the members of New Age Posting are my duals. A fact that hasn't been proven by anyone at TrollKingdom.

I've challendge "Conchaga" and "Jack" on may occasions to prove this to the board. I've stated that the #1 way to find out if those duals belong to me is to check IP addresses for each member of "New Age Posting". Since neither gave me that info the blackfoot dual troll should have been immediately off topic info that shouldn't be used against me at "TrollKingdom".

"Conchaga" and "Jack". conspired and posted my RL info at TrollKingdom after the former owner "missmanners" said was against the rules, yet "missmanners" never punished Conchaga. Kitty also posted the same info after knowing that this was against TrollKindoms policy. Nothing was done in that incident either.

"Conchaga" and "Jack" also conspired with "Sarek" to DayCare the members of New Age Posting. Which I feel was uncalled for. For six month I had to live with the fact that I couldn't defend myself while the trolls made thread after thread of shit I couldn't defend myself on.

"Conchaga" deleted my Social Group because I would not post his RL info at TrollKingdom. This was a delibarte attempt at ruining my standings here.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's what I(Blackfoot) want from "Conchaga" and "Jack".

I want "Conchaga" relieved of his admin powers and mode powers at The GrassLand/BadLand.

A pesonal and heart warming apology from "Conchaga" for abusing admin powers and to finally admit that I own his cowardly ass.

I want "Conchaga" and "Jack" DayCared for six to eight months

I want "Jack" to make no mention of me having duals again. I have stated before that I have never used duals/socks. That's my word and my bond.

I want "Conchaga" to reinstate my social group.

Up Top

And another thang, "Conchaga" and "Jack".

What y'all gone do wit this pimpin'?

I'm not sure where I stand on "Gagh" or "Sarek". I am officially holding the rights to use this in the future to cash in on this as needed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

I want "Conchaga" relieved of his admin powers and mode powers at The GrassLand/BadLand.

A pesonal and heart warming apology from "Conchaga" for abusing admin powers and to finally admit that I own his cowardly ass.

I want "Jack" to make no mention of me having duals again. I have stated before that I have never used duals/socks. That's my word and my bond.

Up Top

I'm not sure where I stand on "Gagh" or "Sarek". I am officially holding the rights to use this in the future to cash in on this as needed.

Wow, nice meltdown Charles.

Looks like I completely pwn you and all your duals. I'm sorry it's so painfully easy to do this, but that's part of the fun.

You never know where the "victory" is gonna come from sometimes. Thanks for enucleating it so sweetly to the complete TK population.

At any rate, we all know you are all mostly the same poster, although I will concede that the most original posts come when the duals are shared. That would be when you actually aren't at the keyboard doing the "hundred monkeys" thing, hoping for the best.

So, if that's all you got, I'll be moving along. Thanks for the obsession, although (in the end) you came out the same as everyone else who ever tried to "troll" me (except for perhaps Bix, who was pretty successful at it, and is still successful to this day as a troll. :::hat tip:::

Charles, this is a troll board. All of us are better at this than you could ever hope to be. I wish you the best in your continued endeavors here. Lord knows you'll need some serious help to try to figure it out, but I've had my way with you.

As you shall see :bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Blackfoot: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 2006!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
"Conchaga" and "Jack" recently banned the members of "New Age Posting"(steve samurai jack, geedis, Gank Master, Joe Hennessy, total kaos)
This specific allegation is not true.

"LayLow" and "Mister Goodbar", who I have no ideal who they are.
Excuse me, is that a sentence?

I included "LayLow" and "Mister Goodbar" because "Conchaga" referred to them as being a member of "New Age Posting", which I'm not aware that they are.
That's nice.

Here's my other complaints with "Conchaga" and "Jack".

"Conchaga" and "Jack" got together and banned the members of "New Age Posting" only because "Conchaga" had admin powers which he clearly abused.
This specific allegation is not true.
"Conchaga" and "Jack" were simply owned by "New Age Posting" daily and quit reguraly. My position is "Conchaga", as I've stated on many occasions is simply a coward. The banning proved my point on this matter.
What exactly is it you are complaining about?
Conchaga admitted to using illegal drugs while monitoring this board thus was not completely coherent enough to maintain and justify the action that took place. He's not mentally fit to be an admin here at "TrollKingdom".
Illegal is such a relative term. As is mental fitness.

"Conchaga" and "Jack". continues to suggest that the members of New Age Posting are my duals. A fact that hasn't been proven by anyone at TrollKingdom.
This sentence implies that Conchaga and jack are one and the same person, making this a claim of either jack or Conchaga being a dual. Pls back up that claim.

I've challendge "Conchaga" and "Jack" on may occasions to prove this to the board. I've stated that the #1 way to find out if those duals belong to me is to check IP addresses for each member of "New Age Posting".
So, are you officially allowing a TK admin to check the IP's of steve samurai jack, geedis, Gank Master, Joe Hennessy, and total kaos and publicly verify if they are duals or not? (Of course, all the a/m accounts will have to publicly state their agreement with this, as well.)
and Since neither gave me that info the blackfoot dual troll should have been immediately off topic info that shouldn't be used against me at "TrollKingdom".

Are you suggesting that trolls have to follow certain rules? If yes, pls post a link to said rules.

"Conchaga" and "Jack". conspired and posted my RL info at TrollKingdom after the former owner "missmanners" said was against the rules, yet "missmanners" never punished Conchaga. Kitty also posted the same info after knowing that this was against TrollKindoms policy. Nothing was done in that incident either.
Did you know that there was a change of ownership at TK? Both Conchaga and jack have been banned and readmitted, which equals complete amnesty, and can therefore not be held responsible for any 'crime' they have allegedly comitted prior to their ban. Plus - could you please post the link to the posts where Conchaga and jack have done so?

"Conchaga" and "Jack" also conspired with "Sarek" to DayCare the members of New Age Posting. Which I feel was uncalled for. For six month I had to live with the fact that I couldn't defend myself while the trolls made thread after thread of shit I couldn't defend myself on.
Did you know that you can open new threads in DayCare and defend yourself as much as you like?

"Conchaga" deleted my Social Group because I would not post his RL info at TrollKingdom. This was a delibarte attempt at ruining my standings here.
Can you provide any evidence that this is exactly what happened?

Oh, right, since we can safely assume that you did not have any standings whatsoever here in the first place, this is completely irrelevant, btw. No corpse, no murder.

Up Top

That's nice, dear. Unfortunately we do not always get what we want.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Po' pitiful pathetic "Jack".

I would have quoted your post before I responded, but it's not necassary. You keep forgetting its not about being pwned or owned here asshole.

Truely you don't believe I'm in meltdown mode. This is your life Jack, This is what you do. This is what you live for. I'm in it for the game. I'm in this because of a lunch bet.

Who cried about real names being posted at "TrollKingdom"?You. Who conspired with at least 4 admin to get the job done of getting rid of New Age Posting? You. You're a whimpering dog "Jack".

You teamed up with Concgaga and still lost. Your a loser, and you'll continue to fail at trolling me(Blackfoot). No matter how you flip it dawg your all about me and what I do. Take a look at whose really being followed around TrollKingdom like a lost dog.

I've exposed your weak sissy game. Tap out now "Jack". I gave "Conchaga" that same advice a year ago, he didn't take it and now he's paying the price.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
What price am I paying? I'm still an admin, and I've constantly proved you're a retard.

The only person here paying is you, Charles. Paying to track me down, because you're too stupid to do so yourself.

How much did that cost, btw? $100? It couldn't have been cheap.

I haven't wasted so much as a penny on you, Chuck.

So, what's this supposed price I'm paying?

Also, do I have your consent to post your IP address?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Blackfoot: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 2006!
Pretty much.

If he finally ditched the black font and text style the members might actually read his posts. Even Grammour Boy learned that lesson eventually. He's also slowly discarding the ebonics too, and that's helping him be more coherent. He also desperately needs to ditch the fixation on jack. This thread could have had more teeth if he just focused on how pwned Conchaga is for being a Blackfoot dancer.

Jack's attributing the recent changes to a meltdown, but I think he's just getting more confident in himself and losing the persona he built up as a result.

Seph

Retired Account
Grammour Boy - :facepalm:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
GTC, Chuck's strength was in keeping his persona solidified and un-changed. You can tell he's losing it when he breaks character. Instead of shouting "Remember the Maine", you should pay closer attention.

jack

You're talking about the original keekeen during the stripper invasion, remember?

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TROLL SOMEONE SO EASILY WITH A FLEETWOOD MAC SONG TITLE?

Seph

Retired Account

jack

And grammour boy was like blindgroping, only retarded.

Seph

Retired Account
u mean "more retarded"

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
GTC, Chuck's strength was in keeping his persona solidified and un-changed. You can tell he's losing it when he breaks character. Instead of shouting "Remember the Maine", you should pay closer attention.
He's knows he's, as Dono put it "owning like a motherfucker". Now would be a good time for him to bring about a more natural persona to be accepted.

Seph

Retired Account
:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What price am I paying? I'm still an admin, and I've constantly proved you're a retard.

The only person here paying is you, Charles. Paying to track me down, because you're too stupid to do so yourself.

How much did that cost, btw? $100? It couldn't have been cheap.

I haven't wasted so much as a penny on you, Chuck.

So, what's this supposed price I'm paying?

:popcorn: You only posted my info. My RL info was first posted by Celtic Samurai. As far as the rest of the info you got was from my blog (Wilson Brothers Seafood blog).

My only concern is that you took credit for this. You came off as some kinda fake ass satalker

Also, do I have your consent to post your IP address?

I'm pretty sure you don't wanna break "TrollKingdoms" policy again, so PM me the IP's of the members of "NAP" and I'll PM you the list of IP's from "NAP" from my board.

Of course you know that all the members of "NAP" post at my board. You've accused me of using duals for the last time Conchaga.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He's knows he's, as Dono put it "owning like a motherfucker". Now would be a good time for him to bring about a more natural persona to be accepted.

You really need to pay attention to your surroundings more. He's incapable of "a more natural persona".

Charles is well and truly schizophrenic.