I(Blackfoot) want to cash a formal complaint on "Conchaga" and "Jack".

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
"Conchaga" and "Jack" recently banned the members of "New Age Posting"(steve samurai jack, geedis, Gank Master, Joe Hennessy, total kaos)

"LayLow" and "Mister Goodbar", who I have no ideal who they are.

I included "LayLow" and "Mister Goodbar" because "Conchaga" referred to them as being a member of "New Age Posting", which I'm not aware that they are.

Here's my other complaints with "Conchaga" and "Jack".

"Conchaga" and "Jack" got together and banned the members of "New Age Posting" only because "Conchaga" had admin powers which he clearly abused. "Conchaga" and "Jack" were simply owned by "New Age Posting" daily and quit reguraly. My position is "Conchaga", as I've stated on many occasions is simply a coward. The banning proved my point on this matter. Conchaga admitted to using illegal drugs while monitoring this board thus was not completely coherent enough to maintain and justify the action that took place. He's not mentally fit to be an admin here at "TrollKingdom".

"Conchaga" and "Jack". continues to suggest that the members of New Age Posting are my duals. A fact that hasn't been proven by anyone at TrollKingdom.

I've challendge "Conchaga" and "Jack" on may occasions to prove this to the board. I've stated that the #1 way to find out if those duals belong to me is to check IP addresses for each member of "New Age Posting". Since neither gave me that info the blackfoot dual troll should have been immediately off topic info that shouldn't be used against me at "TrollKingdom".

"Conchaga" and "Jack". conspired and posted my RL info at TrollKingdom after the former owner "missmanners" said was against the rules, yet "missmanners" never punished Conchaga. Kitty also posted the same info after knowing that this was against TrollKindoms policy. Nothing was done in that incident either.

"Conchaga" and "Jack" also conspired with "Sarek" to DayCare the members of New Age Posting. Which I feel was uncalled for. For six month I had to live with the fact that I couldn't defend myself while the trolls made thread after thread of shit I couldn't defend myself on.

"Conchaga" deleted my Social Group because I would not post his RL info at TrollKingdom. This was a delibarte attempt at ruining my standings here.

Here's what I(Blackfoot) want from "Conchaga" and "Jack".

I want "Conchaga" relieved of his admin powers and mode powers at The GrassLand/BadLand.

A pesonal and heart warming apology from "Conchaga" for abusing admin powers and to finally admit that I own his cowardly ass.

I want "Conchaga" and "Jack" DayCared for six to eight months

I want "Jack" to make no mention of me having duals again. I have stated before that I have never used duals/socks. That's my word and my bond.

I want "Conchaga" to reinstate my social group.

Up Top

And another thang, "Conchaga" and "Jack".

What y'all gone do wit this pimpin'?

I'm not sure where I stand on "Gagh" or "Sarek". I am officially holding the rights to use this in the future to cash in on this as needed.

Po' pitiful pathetic "Jack".

I would have quoted your post before I responded, but it's not necassary. You keep forgetting its not about being pwned or owned here asshole.

Truely you don't believe I'm in meltdown mode. This is your life Jack, This is what you do. This is what you live for. I'm in it for the game. I'm in this because of a lunch bet.

Who cried about real names being posted at "TrollKingdom"?You. Who conspired with at least 4 admin to get the job done of getting rid of New Age Posting? You. You're a whimpering dog "Jack".

You teamed up with Concgaga and still lost. Your a loser, and you'll continue to fail at trolling me(Blackfoot). No matter how you flip it dawg your all about me and what I do. Take a look at whose really being followed around TrollKingdom like a lost dog.

I've exposed your weak sissy game. Tap out now "Jack". I gave "Conchaga" that same advice a year ago, he didn't take it and now he's paying the price.

*YAWN*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:giveafuck:

Rest of this thread=win and is hilarious.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm pretty sure you don't wanna break "TrollKingdoms" policy again, so PM me the IP's of the members of "NAP" and I'll PM you the list of IP's from "NAP" from my board.

Of course you know that all the members of "NAP" post at my board. You've accused me of using duals for the last time Conchaga.

So, you're asking me to prove to you what we both already know?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

jack

He's knows he's, as Dono put it "owning like a motherfucker". Now would be a good time for him to bring about a more natural persona to be accepted.

Yeah like that'll happen. Stick around, the self-destruction is just beginning.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You really need to pay attention to your surroundings more. He's incapable of "a more natural persona".

Charles is well and truly schizophrenic.

This from a guy who took it to far. Are you really that pissed off because you didn't get a chance to meet me Jan 3 2009 in Philly?

From the moment I decided to meet you in Philly, you became overly anxious and aggressive in doing so. And the racial slurs became more and more convincing as time went by.

Trust me on this "Conchaga", the cupcakeer troll never bothered me. At no time in my life has that ever been a problem and it never will be. Your a coward and you'll never call a black man a cupcakeer to his face.

What would you have gained by meeting me in Philly "Conchaga"? You even stated that you didn't show up, but you continue to troll me on that. Which failed.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Except you were never in Philly, you lying little fuck.

Just like you weren't visiting with me this past New Years Eve.

What a pathetic piece of shit you still are Charley.

Seph

Retired Account
:doublefacepalm:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm pretty sure you don't wanna break "TrollKingdoms" policy again, so PM me the IP's of the members of "NAP" and I'll PM you the list of IP's from "NAP" from my board.

Of course you know that all the members of "NAP" post at my board. You've accused me of using duals for the last time Conchaga.

So, you're asking me to prove to you what we both already know?

Could duals post from diffrent IP's at the same? I gave you a thread to work with. Why haven't you used it yet.

If you don't want to do the work I'm pretty sure "Gagh" or "Sarek" or any other admin can help you. The bottom line is you're pathetic at the troll game. I've proven that you're are not physically fit or mentally unstable to be an admin at TrollKingdom.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Drop an give me fifty Greg, you wimp.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Charles, if you really want me to, I'll post a screencap of a search for your IP and who else posts (and even registered) from that IP.

Just say the word.

Seph

Retired Account
well?

jack

:crickets: what a fraud

Donovan

beer, I want beer
He's knows he's, as Dono put it "owning like a motherfucker". Now would be a good time for him to bring about a more natural persona to be accepted.

Yeah, this would be the time to ease back the throttle a bit and let the damage be assessed. It's a little like verbal MMA; you have your opponent on the run, his knees are wobbly, you smell blood, you move in for the kill...and suddenly you're tapping to an armbar outta nowhere. Gotta watch that defense...

aeommai

cookie?
This specific allegation is not true.
This sentence implies that Conchaga and jack are one and the same person, making this a claim of either jack or Conchaga being a dual. Pls back up that claim.
no it doesn't it, he is just a bad english.

also about his IP, theoretically, if he IS posting from some public place, and these "members" are his friends, if they all posted at the same console/library/coffee shop, they'd have the same ip, or alternatively if they shared the same comp...

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I doubt it's a "public" IP. Not unless he's been posting from that same one for over two years.

jack

Stupidity: it's what's for dinner.

aeommai

cookie?
i like to give people the benefit of the doubt because im an autistic trusting child with a huge fetish for tall asian ladies with long legs.

jack

i like to give people the benefit of the doubt because im an autistic trusting child with a huge fetish for tall asian ladies with long legs.

ca1d7d6e96b71369a3f04181a7063fc11226893336_full.jpg