I could merge all these threads.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, Happy Birthday Dirk, now get into your mod chair and do some merging!
(I'd actually prefer the mod work to the Photoshopping and InDesigning I am supposed to be doing, but deadline is on Friday and I gotta get it to the printer asap, so meh...)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dirk is lonely, so go easy on him.

jack

Hey can my av be the official Badlands Mod Chair?

jack

Do they let you dress up and shit?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Do they let you dress up and shit?

They don't know about the dresses. It's bad enough she thinks my laziness and social awkwardness might be caused by Aspergers. So until I move back out. That stuff will stay locked in my footlocker. My room doesn't even have a door and is right next to the bathroom, and I share the upstairs with Dad and my brother who also moved back home. So I have very little privacy.

Yub

Anachrophobic
They don't know about the dresses. It's bad enough she thinks my laziness and social awkwardness might be caused by Aspergers. So until I move back out. That stuff will stay locked in my footlocker. My room doesn't even have a door and is right next to the bathroom, and I share the upstairs with Dad and my brother who also moved back home. So I have very little privacy.

What's that address again? I want to send a nice note to your parents.

aeommai

cookie?
I will. I'm a 36 year old virgin who just took a step back in life and had to move back with his parents. I'm lonely too.

i thought you were married though...how can you still be a virgin?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Fuck, everyone's life sucks to some extent. You don't have to post about it in such agonising detail.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Fuck, everyone's life sucks to some extent. You don't have to post about it in such agonising detail.

Well its not like every other day I post how I should kill myself because my mind and body don't work right, and it hurts just to live. Maybe it would help if I become obsessed over making lists of girls, TV shows, wanking, and writing creative enjoyable stories.