I dislike Doctor Crusher

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah, she was a pretty weak character. But I did like the "if there's nothing wrong with me, there must be something wrong with the universe!" episode.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She was good on Mad About You with YOKO.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I site the episode "I, Borg", where she insists on beaming up a borg drone because it's injured. It's a fucking borg. The smart thing to do would be to fucking leave it there, but NO she has to be all rescue the borg drone.

I site the episode "I, Borg", where she insists on beaming up a borg drone because it's injured. It's a fucking borg. The smart thing to do would be to fucking leave it there, but NO she has to be all rescue the borg drone.

That's right Dave, she's a stupid cunt!

i agree.

A lot of the little cunt faced geeks didn't like Pulaski cause they thought she picked on their precious Data too much! BOO FUCKIN' HOO!!:pissed:!!!

[YOUTUBE]M1tHYx_sr6o[/YOUTUBE]

She did not see him as anything but a machine and the interaction between the 2 were fun to watch. Besides, as her character developed she would have grown to accept Data.

Gates McFadden was just a fuckin' fluff doll who was best suited for lady shaver commercials IMO!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Pulaski was an old, dried up whiny cunt. I was hoping when she contracted that aging disease she would have died but no they had to use the transporter cheat and save her.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Pulaski and Data would have had hate sex eventually.

Pulaski was an old, dried up whiny cunt. I was hoping when she contracted that aging disease she would have died but no they had to use the transporter cheat and save her.

Leeching off the "OLD" parents much? Ironic statement IMO.;)

C'mon, Pulaski gave that show class...she showed these newbie fucks what a seasoned Trek actor was all about. it is a shame she only lasted 1 season...she could have taken this series in a direction where they didn't need to rely on fluff ball actresses and could have challenged the male actors. The 80's were still big boobs stupidity & females meant nothing! TNG could have pushed boundaries, but it did not. Oh well, whatever!!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Pulaski was a decent character.

She was however basically a female McCoy, and really there can only be one McCoy.

Yub

Anachrophobic
2879.imgcache.gif

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Since McCoy was still alive in the pilot, they should have used the same reverse-aging transporter trick on him and made him the ship's doctor after Pulaski left.

Bev then could have married Picard and been his dutiful housewife, confined to his quarters, wearing an apron and RUBBER GLOVES.