I dislike Doctor Crusher

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, but only in every 5 episodes or so, and half the time she would be kidnapped as a way to get to Picard.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember the IMPORTANT ROLE she played in Generations, First Contact, Insurrection and Nemesis? NEITHER DO I.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Remember the IMPORTANT ROLE she played in Generations, First Contact, Insurrection and Nemesis? NEITHER DO I.

Well she did help save Lily(Zephram Cochrane's assistant/girlfriend(?) when the Borg were attacking Sickbay(First Contact).

Its been awhile since I watched the other three films so yeah I can't remember what she did.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She did save Lily, but then she lost her almost immediately. Later she passive aggressively ignored Lily when Picard decided to evacuate the ship. And she was wrong. Bitch.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ok so she was underused in the movies and the TV show. I'm sure if there wasn't all that awkward sexual tension between Picard and Crusher she would have been able to find more excuses to be on the bridge or on more away teams in the thick of the action like McCoy.

IN THE FUTURE THE NEW BREED OF TNG FANS WILL ASK...WHY???...WHY?...WHY CRUSHER WHEN WE HAD PULASKI? FUCKING JESUS COCK SUCKER FUCKER...WHY DID THEY BRING THAT FLUFF DOLL BACK???!!!!!

2881.imgcache.jpg

PULASKI FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ok so she was underused in the movies and the TV show. I'm sure if there wasn't all that awkward sexual tension between Picard and Crusher she would have been able to find more excuses to be on the bridge or on more away teams in the thick of the action like McCoy.
Crusher was always being dealt a bad hand by the writers. They sat on her past relationship with Picard until season 7, and then only dealt with it in two episodes, one of which was the finale so OOPS WE'RE OUT OF TIME, SORRY GATES.

And when the movies came along, they decide to chuck the romance for good and pretend it never happened, just so Picard could lightly flirt with Donna Murphy and Alfre Woodard, also with William Shatner and Tom Hardy to a point.

Somehow I think the movies would have been more interesting with a tempestuous Picard-Bev affair. They should have been fighting like cats and making up, instead she got a couple of unflattering close-ups and firmer boobs.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Don't forget that it was implied that Picard had a fling with Whoopie Goldberg's bartender character -- WHOOPIE GOLDBERG, SEX SYMBOL?! Gagggggggg! I mean, who ever, ever, ever viewed Whoopie as a sex symbol except in a Star Freak Universe?

Beverly was not a sexy character either. She didn't exude temptation, desire, heat, passion. She came off as a repressed schoolmarm/librarian caricature.

It seemed that everyone on that show was written as unsexy as possible. Neutered sex. Safe sex. No sex. The writers even split up Deana Troy, ship's counselor (the woman who gave advice that NO ONE took) and I've-become-too-big-for-my uniform" William Ryker. That left Picard as the lone focus of viewers' sexual fantasies. A bald dude with nice arms, bald head (for which he was very touchy about in interviews), who had to wax his hirsute body. He always reminded me of a white Bull Terrier. Go ahead, look at a picture of one and then Patrick Stewart -- separated at birth from the litter.

I think the writers were misogynists. They neutered everyone on that show and wrote about this country's Puritanical sexual morals.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Except for DS9.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I applaud them for having Lily in the imporant scene in FC rather than Crusher. Alfre Woodard pisses all over Gates McFadden.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dr Dave, they definitely DID IT.