Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Got Engaged

Mary Rose

purple pixie
I'm posting this on all the boards I post at. Granted, this is not one of the warm and fuzzy ones but still.:P ;) :bigass:

On the chance that anyone would be interested I'm going to be marrying the guy I've been going out with for years. It's a cool thing I think.:)

Mary Rose said:
I'm posting this on all the boards I post at. Granted, this is not one of the warm and fuzzy ones but still.:P ;)

On the chance that anyone would be interested I'm going to be marrying the guy I've been going out with for years. It's a cool thing I think.:)

You are mistaken, we are ALL warm & fuzzy here! Take yer insults & get off of my board bitch! BTW, i'll give yer marriage 1 year tops before he dumps yer fat ass!!:mad:

Oh wait, did i mention i was just messin' with ya?:bigass: Congrats on the engagement & i wish you both the best.:)

LOL, we do have our own way, don't we?!

Congratulations, and many, many years of happiness to you both.

Mary Rose said:
I'm posting this on all the boards I post at. Granted, this is not one of the warm and fuzzy ones but still.:P ;) :bigass:

I assume he gave you a diamond. Will you be giving him a lipstick ring in return?

j/k Warm and fuzzy congratulations. Hope things work out well for you.

Henoch said:
You are mistaken, we are ALL warm & fuzzy here! Take yer insults & get off of my board bitch! BTW, i'll give yer marriage 1 year tops before he dumps yer fat ass!!:mad:

Oh wait, did i mention i was just messin' with ya?:bigass: Congrats on the engagement & i wish you both the best.:)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! See, this is why I love this board. Nowhere else would I get congrats mixed in with this kind of razzing. I'm so glad I finally got off my duff and joined after an extended period as a lurker.

Eloisel, Sparkie Muffin, Colonel Kira's Left Tit, Shal, Henoch, Cait, Love Child, Gagh, Rae, Jack and Curiousaz2, thank you all. I'd hug you all but this ain't EI. hehehehehehe

Damn!!!!! It's good to be here.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGZ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Will there be cake? When is the wedding and what will you wear?

:D
mm

I mean... I'm sure it's a beautiful ring. I'd love to see it. I'll not offer congratulations, only condolences. Your single years are done. I'll mourn your availability.

Missmanners there will probably be cake but no final plans as of yet.

LOl@Conchaga. I'll have to get my guy to post pics. I admit that is too tech for me. I'm very computer stupid.

In any event, best wishes Mary Rose on your upcoming nuptials. May you have a lifetime of happiness and contentment.