Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Got Engaged

SaintLucifer said:
Please accept my apologies ENKEPHALEN but I am rather taken with MANDI. You lost your chance now run along.

Oh, how sad. I "missed" my chance - the chance I didn't know I had. Damn my eyes and teeth! How could I have let you slip through fingers that were balled into fists? Oh my, how ever will I live my life without the incredibly delusional and completely insane Luci? Oh, that's right, you're here every day.

So, how's the stalking going with Mandi? Has she accepted your offer to go to the prom yet?

Enkephalen said:
Oh, how sad. I "missed" my chance - the chance I didn't know I had. Damn my eyes and teeth! How could I have let you slip through fingers that were balled into fists? Oh my, how ever will I live my life without the incredibly delusional and completely insane Luci? Oh, that's right, you're here every day.

So, how's the stalking going with Mandi? Has she accepted your offer to go to the prom yet?

I am stalking MANDI? I would advise you to watch the slander.

SaintLucifer said:
I am stalking MANDI? I would advise you to watch the slander.

Uh, do you know where you are posting Luci? Free speech and all that aside, in order to prove slander, one has to bismirch your "good" name, causing provable economic loss as well as loss of a "good" reputation. Very difficult to prove don't you know. Impossible when you have none of the foregoing qualifications. Oh yes, and one must do it in the "real" world using your "real" name not on an internet board with the object of the alleged slander hidden behind a name he stole from from the Bible. And, with the name you have chosen to hide behind, slander is the least of your worries. There are those religious zealots who would do more than slander a name that they consider the personification of evil. Yes, they would do much more than what you allege is "slander". Perhaps you should be more concerned about becoming a target for Jerry Falwell & Co.

Now, why don't you try to become a member on the EI board where they don't believe in granting such freedom of speech to their membership. You might last 2-3 minutes tops with your posting style before earning a permaban.

Once again, Luci, pot/kettle and name calling -- not your strong suit.

Enkephalen said:
Uh, do you know where you are posting Luci? Free speech and all that aside, in order to prove slander, one has to bismirch your "good" name, causing provable economic loss as well as loss of a "good" reputation. Very difficult to prove don't you know. Impossible when you have none of the foregoing qualifications. Oh yes, and one must do it in the "real" world using your "real" name not on an internet board with the object of the alleged slander hidden behind a name he stole from from the Bible. And, with the name you have chosen to hide behind, slander is the least of your worries. There are those religious zealots who would do more than slander a name that they consider the personification of evil. Yes, they would do much more than what you allege is "slander". Perhaps you should be more concerned about becoming a target for Jerry Falwell & Co.

Now, why don't you try to become a member on the EI board where they don't believe in granting such freedom of speech to their membership. You might last 2-3 minutes tops with your posting style before earning a permaban.

Once again, Luci, pot/kettle and name calling -- not your strong suit.

*ROTFLMAO* She took that seriously. :laugh: Too funny. Damn but you Americans are living in fear. Making certain not to post things against your government. Ensuring no 'laws' are broken. Fuckers frightened to see things about a 9-11 conspiracy being posted. Fucking Americans are walking on eggshells these days.

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO* She took that seriously. :laugh: Too funny. Damn but you Americans are living in fear. Making certain not to post things against your government. Ensuring no 'laws' are broken. Fuckers frightened to see things about a 9-11 conspiracy being posted. Fucking Americans are walking on eggshells these days.

That's just a whole bunch of dumb right there.

Laker_Girl said:
That's just a whole bunch of dumb right there.

Truth hurts doesn't it??? I have never in my life seen a people display so much fear in their own homeland. I have been talking to my fellow Canadians about the fear Americans display these days as a result of all the changes going on. People in here saying 'it is not a good idea to post this or that because I do not wish to get flagged by the FBI, CIA or someone else'. *ROTFLMAO*

If your perception was the truth it might but since all you know about the U.S. is that we're better than Canada and you can't stand it, then I guess your truth is vastly different than my truth.

Laker_Girl said:
If your perception was the truth it might but since all you know about the U.S. is that we're better than Canada and you can't stand it, then I guess your truth is vastly different than my truth.

At least I need not pussyfoot about any posts which my government may find sensitive. If I believe my government is fucking with me, I am free to post to my heart's content. I need not say 'please don't post that here and expect me to respond. I do not wish to be 'flagged' by my government'. I also need not worry about fucking wiretaps. Not even to 'justify' spying on a so-called terrorist is it legal here. *points at US 'freedom' and laughs*. Only to fucking jobless Mexicans is the USA great. The proof is in the pudding (or in this case on the US news networks I receive up here).

SaintLucifer said:
At least I need not pussyfoot about any posts which my government may find sensitive. If I believe my government is fucking with me, I am free to post to my heart's content. I need not say 'please don't post that here and expect me to respond. I do not wish to be 'flagged' by my government'. I also need not worry about fucking wiretaps. Not even to 'justify' spying on a so-called terrorist is it legal here. *points at US 'freedom' and laughs*. Only to fucking jobless Mexicans is the USA great. The proof is in the pudding (or in this case on the US news networks I receive up here).

Yeah, I didn't read this because you know, you don't know jack shit about basic things so I'm not likely to give a shit about your opinions on well, anything. The fact still remains that you haven't posted your picture. You're a hypocrite and a liar but then, you knew that.

Grow a dick.

Laker_Girl said:

Come visit Canada and ask any Canadian who is better: The USA or Canada. The answers you receive would be both truthful and very hurtful to an American. The entire world hates the USA and you know it. This bothers you. Do not deny it. The world loves Canada. This ALSO bothers you.

SaintLucifer said:
Come visit Canada and ask any Canadian who is better: The USA or Canada. The answers you receive would be both truthful and very hurtful to an American.
Cunt.

Once again, Luci, you try to say such things as to enrage those who inhabit this board. Once again, it falls on deaf ears. You will always intentionally misconstrue everything that anyone says in response to you, and deliberately twist the meanings in order to fan your inflammatory posts in hopes of getting everyone in an uproar. You interject yourself into every post, take it off topic, and try to take it to an argument which is your sole intention. And in the end you delude yourself into thinking you are in controlling this board. Of course, you only have the power that those who respond to you give.

Think what you will, spout the insults and crap that you spout. It is your right on this board. It's all become too predicable and you, like those who came before you, and those who will come after you, have become tedious and simply boring.

Now, I'm looking forward to the next new member who might provide a more entertaining diversion. For now, I think Luci is done. I've explored everything Luci's had to say, and he's become, for me, an open book. It has never been a habit of mine to read books, no matter how interesting, more than once except on rare or exceptional occasions. Luci is neither rare nor exceptional.

Next in line please. . .

Enkephalen said:
Once again, Luci, you try to say such things as to enrage those who inhabit this board. Once again, it falls on deaf ears. You will always intentionally misconstrue everything that anyone says in response to you, and deliberately twist the meanings in order to fan your inflammatory posts in hopes of getting everyone in an uproar. You interject yourself into every post, take it off topic, and try to take it to an argument which is your sole intention. And in the end you delude yourself into thinking you are in controlling this board. Of course, you only have the power that those who respond to you give.

Think what you will, spout the insults and crap that you spout. It is your right on this board. It's all become too predicable and you, like those who came before you, and those who will come after you, have become tedious and simply boring.

Now, I'm looking forward to the next new member who might provide a more entertaining diversion. For now, I think Luci is done. I've explored everything Luci's had to say, and he's become, for me, an open book. It has never been a habit of mine to read books, no matter how interesting, more than once except on rare or exceptional occasions. Luci is neither rare nor exceptional.

Next in line please. . .

Yet all DO respond to my posts and not in a very pleasant manner either. I do believe this is known as CONTROL. :laugh: For someone so very 'tedious and boring' you most certainly display an interest in my posts since you have responded to every one of them, including those not even directed your way. Again, CONTROL. You read books? I daresay the word that comes to my mind in this case is 'astonishment'. You have easily been controlled by me, so much so that I looked forward to your posts. Give me a moment here. Alright. Here we go. 'JUMP!'. Now you ask me 'how high?' Wait. Let me get those hoops out. I need you to jump through them as your ilk is wont to do in my grand presence. I 'interject' myself into posts in an attempt to make the subject my very own (it is 'make', not 'take' you MORON). I think I am 'in controlling this board' am I? *hands you an English 101 book*.
If you wish to place me onto your ignore list, please feel free. Nothing would please me better although I will miss controlling your every action.

SaintLucifer said:
Yet all DO respond to my posts and not in a very pleasant manner either. I do believe this is known as CONTROL. :laugh: For someone so very 'tedious and boring' you most certainly display an interest in my posts since you have responded to every one of them, including those not even directed your way. Again, CONTROL. You read books? I daresay the word that comes to my mind in this case is 'astonishment'. You have easily been controlled by me, so much so that I looked forward to your posts. Give me a moment here. Alright. Here we go. 'JUMP!'. Now you ask me 'how high?' Wait. Let me get those hoops out. I need you to jump through them as your ilk is wont to do in my grand presence. I 'interject' myself into posts in an attempt to make the subject my very own (it is 'make', not 'take' you MORON). I think I am 'in controlling this board' am I? *hands you an English 101 book*.
If you wish to place me onto your ignore list, please feel free. Nothing would please me better although I will miss controlling your every action.
Cunt.

Put Luci on ignore? Thanks for the reminder. I just may do that.

In the meantime, as I said above, I find Luci's posts to be too predictable, thus rendering him little in the way of entertainment value. This is nothing against the poster known as Luci (TPKAL), just that he no longer serves a purpose since he never varies his acerbic diatribes. I believe there was a song written about TPKAL called Johnny One Note. He should adopt that as his theme song.

Mary Rose said:
I'm posting this on all the boards I post at. Granted, this is not one of the warm and fuzzy ones but still.:P ;) :bigass:

On the chance that anyone would be interested I'm going to be marrying the guy I've been going out with for years. It's a cool thing I think.:)

Preggers, eh?