Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Got Engaged

Mary Rose said:
I Got Engaged

WHAT?! What'n the hell did'ja go and do that for?! DID SOMEBODY SMACK YOU UPSIDE YER EYEBALL-HOLDER WITH THE CRAZY STICK?!

Nothing personal, somebody around here had to uphold this board's image...

Mary Rose said:
I'm posting this on all the boards I post at. Granted, this is not one of the warm and fuzzy ones but still.:P ;) :bigass:

On the chance that anyone would be interested I'm going to be marrying the guy I've been going out with for years. It's a cool thing I think.:)

Wonderful dear! Congratulations!! Now you may both attend those Jenny Craig sessions together! Oh but life clearly shines down upon you now. Imagine, attempting to rid a combined excess weight of over 800 pounds?!! You must be sooooooo pleased.

What's the matter Luci? Did she turn down your offer to be a flower girl at her upcoming nuptials? Is that what has caused this latest act of petulance?

Mary Rose said:
I'm posting this on all the boards I post at. Granted, this is not one of the warm and fuzzy ones but still.:P ;) :bigass:

On the chance that anyone would be interested I'm going to be marrying the guy I've been going out with for years. It's a cool thing I think.:)

Who is the unlucky fella???

Enkephalen said:
What's the matter Luci? Did she turn down your offer to be a flower girl at her upcoming nuptials? Is that what has caused this latest act of petulance?
No, no. I offered to wrap you up and give you to her as a gift. She always wanted a dog.

Wow! Was that ever a hurtful zinger. Oh, oh, I am mortally wounded by your rapier wit. *YAWN* Oh my, whatever shall I do to staunch the flow of blood from your wounding words. Ho hum, another boring post from Luci. Still playing the fool I see. You are such a fixed point in the Universe I could set my watch by your predictable knee jerk response. Blah, blah, blah. . .bitch. Blah, blah, blah. . .moron. God in heaven, someone swat this fly. Can't you take some time off and think up new ripostes? Maybe you should hire new writers. Oh yes, and *yawn*

Enkephalen said:
Wow! Was that ever a hurtful zinger. Oh, oh, I am mortally wounded by your rapier wit. *YAWN* Oh my, whatever shall I do to staunch the flow of blood from your wounding words. Ho hum, another boring post from Luci. Still playing the fool I see. You are such a fixed point in the Universe I could set my watch by your predictable knee jerk response. Blah, blah, blah. . .bitch. Blah, blah, blah. . .moron. God in heaven, someone swat this fly. Can't you take some time off and think up new ripostes? Maybe you should hire new writers. Oh yes, and *yawn*

I knew you would be in awe. Quite understandable. Yes, you wish to be like me. True. I am afraid there is nothing I can do about that little dream of yours.

I know you like to post responses like this in order to enrage your intended audience into sputtering an incoherent rant in return. Not likely to happen my little Canadian pork rind. You are not even clever anymore. You just play the same recorded responses over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in countless posts just to increase your post count. Come on, at least be entertaining. Show me that you are more than the sum total of your previous posts. Because I am so not engaged in what you have to say anymore. It used to be fun, now. . .now it's just more of the same. Come on Luci! Show me what you've got.

^^I think you're right. I fully expect him to come back with the usual response with a "dear child" and/or head pat thrown in. Stick a fork in him -- he's done it to death. I think I may go and collect some of his tired old responses, link them together and then every time he posts, respond in kind with his own words. Nah, that would require effort and I'm too bored with him to invest in the kind of energy output that would require.

Enkephalen said:
I know you like to post responses like this in order to enrage your intended audience into sputtering an incoherent rant in return. Not likely to happen my little Canadian pork rind. You are not even clever anymore. You just play the same recorded responses over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in countless posts just to increase your post count. Come on, at least be entertaining. Show me that you are more than the sum total of your previous posts. Because I am so not engaged in what you have to say anymore. It used to be fun, now. . .now it's just more of the same. Come on Luci! Show me what you've got.

*whips out my hard, throbbing schlong and points it at ENKEPHALEN* There. I have shown you what I 'got'. Happy? Jeez.

My engagement thread has gotten quite entertaing. *gets out popcorn and soda and settles down to watch the show*

And thanks for sticking up for me, Enkelphalen. You're cool.

The Question said:
^^I'm pretty sure he already has -- and it ain't much.

Read the article about Orange and other towns with the immigrant problems. You fucking Americans are stupid. Do something about that shit. Making wholesale changes to suit those who should not even be in the country in the first place is the most moronic thing I have ever seen. We don't do that even here in Canada yet we allow far more immigrants here than you do.

Enkephalen said:
^^I think you're right. I fully expect him to come back with the usual response with a "dear child" and/or head pat thrown in. Stick a fork in him -- he's done it to death. I think I may go and collect some of his tired old responses, link them together and then every time he posts, respond in kind with his own words. Nah, that would require effort and I'm too bored with him to invest in the kind of energy output that would require.
Exactly!

SaintLucifer said:
*whips out my hard, throbbing schlong and points it at ENKEPHALEN* There. I have shown you what I 'got'. Happy? Jeez.

The least you could have done was provided a magnifying glass so I could at least see the damn thing! But your response is totally inane and down right illogical. How in bloody hell am I supposed to see what your fantasy world has created? I do, after all, only have your word for it that this third leg actually exists. Am I supposed to enter your fantasy world too? Is there a mental hospital that you are posting from? Because I do think your doctor needs to up your meds. How long have you suffered from these hallucinations? Is it caused by a brain tumor? Are you perhaps schizophrenic? If so, that probably means that medications will be difficult if not impossible to cure your disease. I suppose we now have to treat you differently because you have a mental "disability". Does anyone know what TK's policy is on how we treat the the mentally challenged among us? Anyone?

Enkephalen said:
The least you could have done was provided a magnifying glass so I could at least see the damn thing! But your response is totally inane and down right illogical. How in bloody hell am I supposed to see what your fantasy world has created? I do, after all, only have your word for it that this third leg actually exists. Am I supposed to enter your fantasy world too? Is there a mental hospital that you are posting from? Because I do think your doctor needs to up your meds. How long have you suffered from these hallucinations? Is it caused by a brain tumor? Are you perhaps schizophrenic? If so, that probably means that medications will be difficult if not impossible to cure your disease. I suppose we now have to treat you differently because you have a mental "disability". Does anyone know what TK's policy is on how we treat the the mentally challenged among us? Anyone?

Damn. You have developed a crush on me. Tch, tch.

Luci, you are delusional. How on earth did you misinterpet what I posted to mean that I had a crush on you?

I know it wouldn't be right to make fun of the mentally and emotionally challenged among us, but for you, I'll make an exception.

Enkephalen said:
Luci, you are delusional. How on earth did you misinterpet what I posted to mean that I had a crush on you?

I know it wouldn't be right to make fun of the mentally and emotionally challenged among us, but for you, I'll make an exception.

Please accept my apologies ENKEPHALEN but I am rather taken with MANDI. You lost your chance now run along.