I hate chicken sandwiches...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
On tuesdays.

YEAH YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, WELL GO FUCK A BRICK HOUSE, YOU FUCKS.

Did you kill, pluck, butcher and cook the chicken first? It makes all the difference in the world as far a sandwich is concerned.

The other option would be to not let a chicken make you a sandwich.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Fast food chicken sandwiches? OR HOMEMADE? My mom makes a really AWESOME chicken sandwich, McDonald's does NOT.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
The Chick-Fil-A makes a good one. Do does Arby's. They put apples and walnuts in theirs. YUMMY

Tisiphone

McDonald's is full of nasty. BLECH

Fast food chicken sandwiches? OR HOMEMADE? My mom makes a really AWESOME chicken sandwich, McDonald's does NOT.

The grilled chicken sandwich is pretty good. It costs a bit more than the breaded one though.

033-11.jpg

The Chick-Fil-A makes a good one. Do does Arby's. They put apples and walnuts in theirs. YUMMY

I used to loooooove Chick-Fil_A!! Sadly, it's been years since i've eaten there cause they all went out of business in the area i live. :( I used to eat there all the time when it was in my local shopping mall.

Tisiphone

Arby's makes a product that is good...

Surely you jest?

The only thing from Arby's I ever eat.

I actually don't eat a lot of fast food since there's not many around me. If I want something, I gotta drive a bit to get it, so that defeats the purpose of fast food, imo.

Did you kill, pluck, butcher and cook the chicken first? It makes all the difference in the world as far a sandwich is concerned.

The other option would be to not let a chicken make you a sandwich.

True.

Also, avoid anything that says it contains rib meat.

CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT—One step down from the above, this is superior chicken meat mixed with rib meat. Rib meat can best be described as wannabe breast meat. If chicken meat were Toyota cars, chicken breast would be the Corolla, whereas rib meat would be the Camry. Advice: just pretend rib meat is breast meat. That’s what the rib meat wants you to think anyway.

Mirah

I love you
A warm chicken sandwhich with melted cheese on it sounds kind of good right now.