I hate chicken sandwiches...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's been so long since I frequented McD's, I don't even know what that is. ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Unfortunately, I have intimate knowledge of all McD's menu items. The last 2 years before I moved back in with my parents I did my own version of Supersize me. Lets just say I have like 30+ glasses from they're last free coke glass with a value meal promotion.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Tell me at least that you're ordering Diet Cokes. ;)

The Diet Coke is safer at McD's or any fountain than in the can/bottle. Aspartame can't be used in soda fountains, so they still use saccharine.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I used to like the McRib sandwich.

I like that as well.

The McDoubles are good also.

They are not bad.

It's basically a cheese burger with a second patty of beef I think. I don't order them much, so don't quote me on that.

Tell me at least that you're ordering Diet Cokes. ;)

The Diet Coke is safer at McD's or any fountain than in the can/bottle. Aspartame can't be used in soda fountains, so they still use saccharine.

*shudders*

Yep, Diet Coke.

How anybody can stand diet coke, fountain or not is beyond me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I like that as well.

They are not bad.

It's basically a cheese burger with a second patty of beef I think. I don't order them much, so don't quote me on that.

*shudders*

How anybody can stand diet coke, fountain or not is beyond me.

Well yeah, the diet soda from the fountain ain't the greatest since its watered down. But I learned to love the taste of Diet Coke while growing up and other diet sodas since my mom is diabetic and had 5 kids to raise and couldn't afford diet and regular soda.