I have some bad news

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It would seem that just posting about someone equals a pwn for the poster.

Which seems pretty convenient to me but I guess that's how it works.

So what I'm saying is that because I c&p'd much of the stupid shit that Cody says, Cody pwned me by virtue of the fact that I repeated his stupidity. How easy for him.

!

How easy for him.

The stupidity troll comes to full fruition. Almost as effective and the hallowed IKYABWAI pwn or the sacred spelling/grammar correction pwn. Who can argue with the classics?

Damn it.

So if you want to make sure you don't end up inadvertently pwned by some idiot, you must make sure you never point out stupidity and never, ever mention anyone by name.

Shit, look at that - Just did it again.
Next thing you know I'll be guessing who a sock is incorrectly.

Pwnt.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Some people shriek 'pwn' so often, they do it more times than they draw oxygen in a year.

Somebody with a decent control of the English language will nearly always win over 'PWN PWN PWN!'.

By the way, I'm a dual of missmanners.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wait, let me guess....he's pm'ing you about his victory?

jack

Lost on me. I'm just logging in there when I get an email from a certain someone.

I'm curious about that communication, actually.

Red Whacker

I feel this thread just pwned the hell out of me. I initially felt it while on the can taking a dump so I came to check it out, yep I've definitely been pwned.

:rip:

jack

To Cody it does :D

jack

I feel this thread just pwned the hell out of me. I initially felt it while on the can taking a dump so I came to check it out, yep I've definitely been pwned.

:rip:

Yeah but then I felt pwned by your QSF thread, so....

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
*high fives Red Whacker*

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Sure. But the regulated pwnage is the is the pwnage that's causing none of the problem.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
144! Great to have your minor, pointless contribution as always.

And I use 'contribution' in the loosest sense.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Get off me fag you don't even like girls but anyway back to ILC, tell me it's hairy hon and not only do you get dinner but I "might" even slip you a few dollars to boot.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
144! I'm not sure that's a '144' level fag lame. Are you sure you don't want to do better?

Cody

I was under the impression that gear and i were cool, so if he chooses to be full of shit that is on him and his own personal character flaws. Lol, me stupid, yeah right. Tor much gear?