I have some bad news

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I suppose it's time to reinvent but that would mean giving up certain penchants and/or proclivities. I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in that.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He thought we forgot :D

2288.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
2289.imgcache.jpg

Consumer

Elder Statesman
We need to get Cait in here, I think she held the title of resident "Shoe slut" for quite some time.

To each their own, while I appreciate what a heel does for the line of a woman's leg, the shoes themselves never were a big deal to me.

My own version of a foot/leg/shoe fetish runs along different lines.

2300.imgcache.jpg

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think you've over established the 'fact' that you don't have a shoe fetish.

I think you're afraid of how much of a shoe fetish/girlpower fetish you'd have if you let yourself 'flip' so to speak.

I'm familiar with you proclivities. Are you sure it's not just a complicated defense mechanism brought about by your past experience with feminine power that you use to protect yourself emotionally?

That sort of thing usually masquerades as dominance.

Just a hunch.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I don't know if you two have a weird axe to grind with each other or something, but let me just say that professional dancers are hot, crazy, and have a job that requires them to stick their pert little ass in the air and shake it around just so on command.

It's kind of hard not to like them.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
You do know, 'gear, that the whole shoe-fetish thing is basically tied to Transvestism, a sexualization of an object, usually one associated with female sexual power. The surrender of the male sexual power/Topping energy to the feminine, especially the humiliation aspects of foot-worship (remember BDM's "shrimping" fixation...kinda wonder if LG keeps him on a leash when he does it or not). I'd kinda watch that whole power thing yourself, there's nothing more submissive or pathetic that some shoe freak laying at a woman's feet drooling on her toes. It's probably a bit counter to your usual public persona, tough guy.

As far as defense mechanisms, believe me, all of BDSM, top, bottom, Dom, sub, it's all a ritualized defense mechanisms. People's love-lives are complex. Just because I occasionally show some sensitivity doesn't decrease my masculinity, IMHO. You'll notice it doesn't seem to put the women here off (or most other places for that matter) either. Jealousy should be beneath you. :)

As far as my ballerina fixation, see FBI's post. If you don't fall in love with 'em, dancers are about as much fun in bed as you're going to find. Just kick them out of the door when you are done with 'em (and change your cell phone number).

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm with you up to a point but you always fail to finalize. You gotta give it up to take it back. You do know that right? But knowing and have the courage to is two different things eh? Your guaranteed win by captive and willingly submitted audience is just that - Guaranteed.

But hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself bro.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I'm with you up to a point but you always fail to finalize. You gotta give it up to take it back. You do know that right?

Usually, that's sound advice.

However, there are exceptions, and I'm just That. Damn. Good.

:D

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Not that good if you call what you're doing an exception.

I don't blame you though. I'd probably take refuge in a similar construct if I were in your situation.

Or I'd find my bootstraps and give em a good hard pull.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I'm sure you and I are equally sincere in our on-line, ironic personae.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
So if you want to make sure you don't end up inadvertently pwned by some idiot, you must make sure you never point out stupidity and never, ever mention anyone by name.

Uh, but Luci is still fair game, right?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Sure as long as you don't mind a slow jaunt.

I made a fool out of him in two posts with half my brain tied behind my back.