I have to go do some work

Seph

Retired Account
Don't kill anyone without me, i will be most upset.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Duh. He said work, not wetwork.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, yeah, yeah, work, work, work, that's all we hear from you these days. What is it that is so important about work that you gotta go there as soon as you wake up, and stay for hours on end anyway? Is it really too much to ask that you spend just a little time with us once in a while? You know, it's not like we demand you bring us flowers, or remember our anniversaries, or even recall all those vanity threads we did for you in all those years, all we want is for you to give us just a tiny little amount of your attention and make us feel like, you know, we actually count!

But hey, go to your precious work, see if that makes you as happy as we do, and don't you dare come back to us as if nothing happened once work has bled you dry and kicked you out eventually. :adrama:

I'll stay up until you get back, 'kay?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So THATS what he calls it now :bigass:

cakewalk

along for the ride
or even recall all those vanity threads we did for you in all those years...

A wise man advised me to get read some old threads and get familiar with some of the posters here. By the time I thought I had a feel for some of the them, I read another thread and it turned out that one poster was also someone else or was never anyone at all. It was fun, but I gave up. The more I knew, the less I understood.

The one poster who is most consistent (unbelievably so) now and then is Gear. I'm starting a new vanity thread with the first post dedicated to him. The hardest working sock blocker on the internet.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I hope you're not talking about me, I am nobody's sock puppet.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Shhh Ily, she's likely to believe you.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well, she better! You've fooled her for too long, "Donovan", this must have an end now. I cannot just sit here and let a fellow woman be played like that! The truth HAS TO BE HEARD!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
OOOOOOOOOH, I get it now.

You're jealous of cakewalk. Don't worry, I still love you long time.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well I had to distance myself for a bit. Without cigarettes you're sorta cranky.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Now that this is all cleared up:

Dear cakewalk!

Please disregard post #10. I was kidding. Donovan is 100% Donovan. All of the time. Very much so. Oh yeah.

Yours Truly,
Ilyanna

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Well I had to distance myself for a bit. Without cigarettes you're sorta cranky.
Oh seriously, you coward. You could have helped me with that oral fixation, you know? Would have done away with my crankiness in no time.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
My tongue is long, but not that long.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
But the minute I'm independently wealthy, you are right at the top of my international list of women I need to attend to...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh tempt fate like that, will you?

Wait a minute - would that be after you've worked through your national list of women you need to attend to? Because then it'll probably not gonna happen in this life of mine.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol wait, there's a thread that made you think I was TCON? Where's THAT?