I have to go do some work

cakewalk

along for the ride
lol wait, there's a thread that made you think I was TCON? Where's THAT?

No, it isn't any one thread. It's just that you and TCON share such similarities in expression and style. I could be wrong though. As I said, I like you both. It's a compliment either way (though I'm worried TCON might be a little offended if I'm wrong).

Donovan

beer, I want beer
cakewalk said:
I've known "Donovan" is really "TCON" since day 1 - so similar

lololol I see where this is going, a little payback for the "cakesock" stuff. Only problem is, I'm so tickled by my own perceived cleverness I'd never be able to share the limelight with a fake persona. Hell, I don't even give my kid extra good presents from "Santa." I always felt if I was gonna do something memorable, I by god want the credit for it, not some imaginary guy.

Gear calls it the "troll of no troll." I like that phrasing.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh seriously. We DO have to give you a "Spot the correct sock" 101, after all, don't we? I'd advocate a private lecture with Prof. 'Gear, but something tells me that this just might go wrong at some point or other.

Now that my abandonment issues have been taken care of, I am willing to suggest the following: you try to engage both Dono and TCON (independently from each other, mind you) in a sexually explicit conversation and then you get time to rethink your position and come back to us reg. socks and their owners. :angel:

(The things I do for you guys... I deserve a medal, seriously.)

cakewalk

along for the ride
You all know that I'm kidding, right?

Just pulling Donovan's hair! TCON and Donovan are nothing alike and I'd bet my virginity that neither is a sock or a sock master. Individuals. But, I was sincere about liking them both :phpexclamation:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
No, it isn't any one thread. It's just that you and TCON share such similarities in expression and style. I could be wrong though. As I said, I like you both. It's a compliment either way (though I'm worried TCON might be a little offended if I'm wrong).

You're wrong but I don't think Tcon will be offended. She seems very nice. If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure Gear suspected I was a jack sock for a while although he'd never admit it.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You all know that I'm kidding, right?

Just pulling Donovan's hair! TCON and Donovan are nothing alike and I'd bet my virginity that neither is a sock or a sock master. Individuals. But, I was sincere about liking them both :phpexclamation:

I'm actually Ily. I'm such a narcissist I want to service myself...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
by the way, I'm cakesock too. TOTALLY fooled you all.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
And now that I know she/I is a virgin, she goes right to the top of my "domestic" list...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I still think you should have those conversations, just to make sure, you know? These socks are sneaky bastards, always trying to make you believe they don't exist...

cakewalk

along for the ride
I'm actually Ily. I'm such a narcissist I want to service myself...

I'm not that clueless. I've learned a lot in the last few weeks.

Donovan is not Ily. Ily may choose to service herself due to narcissism, convenience, or whatever. For Donovan, self service is probably the only option (except for that short plain stout girl that he's dating; he hugged her this morning and thought she was a tree).

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Donovan is not Ily. Ily may choose to service herself due to narcissism, convenience, or whatever. For Donovan, self service is probably the only option (except for that short plain stout girl that he's dating; he hugged her this morning and thought she was a tree).

Well, except for that bushy furry bit I thought was a squirrel. She might need a little grooming...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
How the hell did this thread get 30 some replies? What the hell do you people do when I'm not around?

@Donovan/TCON - Of course I'd never admit such a thing. Besides I thought Jack was your sock.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection

Wait, that wasn't really a squirrel handling those nuts??!? Uh-oh.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
How the hell did this thread get 30 some replies? What the hell do you people do when I'm not around?
NOT working, that much should be obvious.

@Donovan/TCON - Of course I'd never admit such a thing. Besides I thought Jack was your sock.
What do you mean, "thought". Haven't we already agreed on that months ago?

Donovan

beer, I want beer

DAMMIT!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Wait, that wasn't really a squirrel handling those nuts??!? Uh-oh.

Oh she's pretty fucking squirrely alright. But aren't you all?

Seph

Retired Account
Simmer down DonoCON.