I just had a random thought

I watched the Social Network last night and afterward I said to my friends, "There was not enough shooting or violence in that film" "No buildings blowing up, I couldn't relate to it. "

Loktar I'd like to direct you to your sig.

Consider yourself informed...

What am I supposed to be looking at in my sig.

The quote from ILC? The old quote from classichummus? The links to J&L Massacre's Badland video's? Or the link to Dork Lord's board where I post as Cannabis?

I am quite aware of what is in my sig. It does need to be updated with newer stuff though.

What am I supposed to be looking at in my sig.

The quote from ILC? The old quote from classichummus? The links to J&L Massacre's Badland video's? Or the link to Dork Lord's board where I post as Cannabis?

I am quite aware of what is in my sig. It does need to be updated with newer stuff though.

classichummus

Depends on the man. I would be totally willing to make an exception for Hugh Jackman, for example.
Plus you live a bit too far away, I'm afraid.

Depends on the man. I would be totally willing to make an exception for Hugh Jackman, for example.
Plus you live a bit too far away, I'm afraid.

Yeah well once I get a job and can save up some money, a trip to Germany isn't out of the realm of possibility. You could stamp my v-card and be the first stamp on my passport.

Next random thought- I wonder why American military helicopters are named after Indian tribes. Seems like an odd tribute.

Apache Longbow?

Next random thought- I wonder why American military helicopters are named after Indian tribes. Seems like an odd tribute.

Originally helicopters were seen in the "scout" role, plus the cavalry tie-in. Later when armed helicopters came along, the idea of the ambush carried over as well (with the notable exception of the "Cobra", however that was a design variation on the UH-1 Iroquois). These were deemed as "Indian like" tactics.

Makes more sense than the US navy who name tugs and salvage vessels after Indian tribes. No idea of the tie-in with that.

Random thought: I find myself both afraid and envious of my son's toys. They are SO cool...but they also are so good I think they rob him of the imagination element. Sometimes pretending a stick is a sword is more cool than playing the perfect plastic replica of a light saber (with lights and sound-effects).

hmm, and why are tanks named after cat species? I've never seen a tank eat a mouse yet.

I totelly agree about the toys. Simple ones are the coolest ever!

random thought: why is it always cloudy and rainy when there is sime interesting astronomical event? It's sooo mean!

Back