I just had a random thought

OMG OMG OMG OMG
I was in a restaurant the other night and this girl asked the waiter if he had facebook. He said yes and she said, "You should be on my face" and then "On my facebook, omg that is what I meant to say"

It was nice being in ear shot of the rest of that conversation for the evening. : )

I'm not much into facebook and other blogs. I prefer RL. This weekend for example I intent do do some heavy flirting with a handsome musician =) And propably a jam session as well. Not necessarily in that order, though.

somewhere a dog is barking in perfect cadence with a car alarm that is going off on the other side of the planet.

somewhere a dog is barking in perfect cadence with a car alarm that is going off on the other side of the planet.

Somewhere a hot chick is fucked hard crying out in perfect cadence with someone crying out as they get stabbed to death on the other side of the planet.

I have a bad feeling that the Giants are going to loose tonight.

(full disclosure: I am a Giants fan except for when they play the Cardinals)

Maybe they thought it was kind of surf-board shaped?

I contemplate that odd place where I wonder if I don't want to know...

Maybe they thought it was kind of surf-board shaped?

I contemplate that odd place where I wonder if I don't want to know...

I have a feeling you have a history of not having to be asked to peer into the abyss.

How about a well worn but still good bit o' Nietzsche? (Donovan don't start)

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

Friedrich Nietzsche
"Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism 146 (1886)

I actually have an apartment right on the rim, and no curtains on the windows...(sigh).

From a very wise and dear friend and ex-lover:
"We cannot exist in a circle without our counter-part, as I find the strength to serve, so you must find the strength to be served, and we both need to be courageous enough to be seen..."

totally random thought - how old is Steve Dawson?! http://stevedawson.ca/bio.html The guy looks and sounds incredibly young and yet he has made quite a career. And nowhere in the net is only one byte about his private life. (though from what he said last night he's propably married to his guitar..)
LOL Naaaah! Not what you think. We only talked about guitars. Not a hint of flirting. Honour bright!
And in case you're wondering what I was doing this weekend: I hung out with these gentlemen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIcHnGRPPmQ
bestest weekend in all my life!! (In spite of getting into a car crash)

Back