Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like that giant inguana thing Obi-Wan rode in ROTS

BODGER IS A FUCKING NUT CASE AND HAD BLACK NAIL VARNISH ON MOST DAYS.

I USED TO SEE HIM BUYING BREAD AND MILK ALL THE TIME ITS ALL SOO EXCITING.

I DIDN'T AND NOW YOU HAVE SAID IT I FEEL LIKE I MAY HAVE MISSED ONE OF THE GREATEST PHOTO OPPORTUNITYS IN THE WORLD

Seriously, it's the first thing I would have said. "WHERE'S BADGER!?" That's why I don't ahve any friends.

CaptainWacky said:
WHY DID EVERYONE ELSE HATE IT? :wah!:

It was pretty cool! And that reminds me, i can't wait until ROTS is available on dvd. When i comes out i'm gonna take the time to watch all 6 SW films in 1 sitting & then post the fuck out of the MF with SW threads!

Yeah that'll be the BOMB-DIGGITY and you'll probably notice continuity between the prequels and the originals that'll make your ass appreciate them more!

I just saw the iguana thingy last night on TV and was thinking of this thread. And thinking how young Harrison Ford was then and now he's old and getting away with a third Indiana Jones so it just goes to show you.

rebel soldier: Your Taun-Taun will freeze before you reach the first marker!

HAN FUCKING SOLO: THEN I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!!!

rebel soldier: GEEZ I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP, YOU ARE MOST CERTAINLY A COCK, HAN SO LOW ON MY BAWLS!!!

>That must've been a different iguana.
>I can't remember an iguana thing in the original trilogy.

well what d'you call those things that look like giant iguanas that the Imperial troopers were riding on when Luke first goes into the Mos Eisley Cantina so Obi Wan can make arrangements for Han Solo & Chewbacca to ferry them off Tantooine?