Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like that giant inguana thing Obi-Wan rode in ROTS

I liked the sound of the iguana thing.

I can make the sound now, in my own mind. I just tried with my mouth, but it really didn't sound very good - so i reverted to the mind sound.

Which is silly becuase it makes far more sense for him to make the sound of a Krayt dragon BUT LUCA$ HAD TO GO AND CHANGE IT DIDN'T HE???

I just saw the iguana thingy last night on TV and was thinking of this thread. And thinking how young Harrison Ford was then and now he's old and getting away with a third Indiana Jones so it just goes to show you.

Don't you mean a 4th Indy?

Temple of Doom
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Last Crusade
Kingdom of the Crystal Skullfucker

Maybe Obi-Wan made both noises at the same time using the FORCE but normal humans can only hear one at a time.

Greivous is just THE MAN. "AHAHAHA, you are a bold one!"

calene15 (3 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam I love that horse/lizard thing, whatever it's called.

It's always so fucking awesome.

YES!

I'm thinking I'm going to buy the prequels now. ROTS is full of cool little bits and if I buy it I might as well buy the other two.....

You miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight want to wait just a little bit, as there's a prequel box set that supposed to be coming out at some point (but no idea when) which'll have a new version of TMP with a better transfer and puppet Yoda repled with CGI Yoda.