I love my girlfriend

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
amo, ergo sum

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's amazing what 399.95 and a fifth of jack will give you these days.

picture_6_2.png

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I am extremely creeped out by that photo in a variety of ways.

I also loved Dual's girlfriend, but only once. She was pretty, she was smart, she was nice and I was drunk.

Sorry about that...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I thought Pickle was Dual's girlfriend???

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I usually forget there is an internet when I have a girlfriend.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
who'd want a fifth of Jack? None of him is still one Jack too many.

Or did you threaten them and they gave you what you wanted in order to avoid getting any part of Jack?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop

picture_6_2.png

I captioned an episode of Springer about one of those dolls...

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Love-bots, in less than 5 years.

Remember you read it here first.

ai-gigolo-joe-jane.jpg

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
actually, I read it first some 30 years ago in a scifi book

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I'm talking reality, not sci-fi.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ah the perfect place for my Realdoll story -

So I went online to order myself a couple realdoll t-shirts. Realdoll decided to take my money and fail to send me the shirts. Well it turns out Realdolls are made in a industrial park about 15 min. from my house so I decided to head on down there and get my godamn shirts. I walked into the front office which included an unmanned/womaned desk and a Realdude sitting in an office chair in jeans w/no shirt holding an empty beer bottle. He was RIPPED! An awesome dude to be sure. So I stood there for a minute expecting someone to show up but to no avail. I then went though a tinted glass door at the back of the front office which opened out in to the factory floor. The manufacturing area was repleat with parts of all shapes and sizes. Sets of perfect tits, torsos and heads on benches and hanging from the ceiling. A withered man came from around a table and asked me what I wanted. The mans face was the face of Realdude who I'd met a few minutes earlier. Need I say it again? FUCKING AWESOME! He was this skinny cigarette smoking junkie looking type wondering what the fuck I wanted. So I said I wanted the shirts I never got. He took me in another office and searched through several stacks of shirts on the floor and filled my order BY HAND! AWESOME!.

I said thanks. He said no problem. I left. Easily one of the best experiences of my life. I'm so thankful it happened when I was still using.

How about that?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Ok, cool story.

But why the hell would you want to wear a T-shirt advertising a sex-doll product line?

Did your wife cost much to import from whatever 3rd world hell-hole she was in, or is she just blind?