I love my girlfriend

Homo Erectus

wipe your nose you little bitch.

If you suspect someone might be using meth, symptoms can include:

•Paranoia•Sleeplessness and severe depression
•Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
Extreme irritability and anxiety•Seizures
•Teeth grinding, bad teeth, and body odor
•Skin ulceration and infections, the result of picking at the skin or imaginary bugs
•Auditory and visual hallucinations
Violent and erratic behavior•Nervousness
•Anhedonia - loss of pleasure
•Dryness of mucous membranes
•Burnt or blistered lips and/or fingertips from holding hot "Ice Pipes"

Donovan

beer, I want beer

•Paranoia
What if they really ARE out to get you?

•Sleeplessness
when you got it
and severe depression
when you run out
this is heroin.
Extreme irritability and anxiety
Oh crap my job is Meth
•Seizures
this is coke.
Oh crap my ex-wife is Meth!
•Skin ulceration and infections, the result of picking at the skin or imaginary bugs
But what if they really ARE out to get you?
Meth Monsters. Their name is George. All of them.
Violent and erratic behavior
SHUT THE FUCK UP I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU no I didn't mean that c'mere and give us a hug...
•Nervousness
I hope nobody thinks I use based on these jokes.
going straight does this.
Oh crap my space heater is Meth!
You'd think they'd be colder with a name like that. Fuckin false advertising. Besides, you can also get this trying to blow up a car.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018

•Paranoia•Sleeplessness and severe depression
Extreme irritability and anxiety•Seizures
Violent and erratic behavior•Nervousness

So what do you know about it? I mean other then what you've heard and found somewhere to C&P so it looks like you have something.

"Ice Pipes"... LOL

Homo Erectus

All I really know is that when I got out of the army I worked in construction and everybody was tweaking excefpt for me. This was in BR back in the late 90's. You remind me of them. Headbangers, all aggro and sort of stupid but with a superiority complex. One pulled a knife on me and I clocked him with a hammer and that was my last day on the job. I have enough issues without fighting with dipshits who think life was meant to be lived short and violently. You still got any teeth?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
All I really know is that when I got out of the army I worked in construction and everybody was tweaking excefpt for me. This was in BR back in the late 90's. You remind me of them. Headbangers, all aggro and sort of stupid but with a superiority complex. One pulled a knife on me and I clocked him with a hammer and that was my last day on the job. I have enough issues without fighting with dipshits who think life was meant to be lived short and violently.

So you don't know shit but you want everyone to think you're some sort of badass. Whatever.

You must have mistaken me for some sort of dimebag, small-time tweaker.

Is that how I come across? Yeah. That's what I thought.

There are other kinds or reformed users. Like cooks, heavy hitters and enforcement.

At least thats what I heard.

The problem with running your mouth before you've accurately determined who you're dealing with is you run the risk of putting yourself out there to be made to look stupid.

I mean you don't really think I'd say anything someone like you could latch on to gain some sort of footing do you?

Ain't never going to happen.

Homo Erectus

no, I don't really care what you think of me. You're just another jerk to be honest. I just thought it was funny that you so remind me of those characters I worked with before I ever knew you used the shit. I didn't suspect but when you said that it all came clear. You don't strike me as anything but a nobody. Never have, and probably never will. Have your past, and I'll have mine, and thankfully we'll never have to meet. That's the wonderful thing about the internet. You can be who you are and never get your face smashed in by someone with a less than clear grip on reality. Riiiight Gear? NEver answered my question there heavy hitter. You still got all your teeth?

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Ex Servitium, Amor; In Hoc Amor Vinces.
LOL I wonder what the church says if you change legends like that (in hoc signum vinces).

I rather ought to do this:

quin tu animo offirmas atque istinc teque reducis
et dis invitis desnis esse miser?
difficule est longum subito deponere amorem,
difficile est, verum hoc qua lubet efficias:
una salus haec est, hoc est tibi pervincendum,
hoc facias, sive id non pote sive pote.
(Catull, carmen 76)
But some men are hard to forget.

The Question

Eternal
LOL I wonder what the church says if you change legends like that (in hoc signum vinces).

What COULD the Church say about it? "In Hoc Signum Vinces" is just "In these signs, victory.", roughly translated.

So, "Ex Servitium, Amor; In Hoc Amor Vinces" is just "From service, love; in this love, victory." Not like the Church can go around trademarking Latin phrases.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
good point but the church has never hesitated to put their foot into any problem. And as they are so stubborn, they usually win.

[wiseguy mode on] actually the translation is "in this sign you will win" - future tense. The precise translation of Ex Servitium, Amor; In Hoc Amor Vinces would be "serving out of love; in that love you will win" [wiseguy mode off]

Found a very nice though somewhat liberal translation for the Catull verse:

Toughen your will, be what you once were,
shrug off any misery that the gods abhor.
It's hard to throw aside love of such long
standing; it's hard, yet somehow must be done:
There lies your only hope. Whether you're strong
enough or not, the fight has to be won.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Can't we go back to why Dual loves his girlfriend?

*once again goes back to MF*

Tisiphone

I deflect your beserker rage.

Mirah

I love you
Can't we go back to why Dual loves his girlfriend?

*once again goes back to MF*

Or why you love your girlfriend, or why I love mine? She is hot, smart, funny and sweet.

OMG I sound like one of those drooling guys we get around here. Shoot me now.

Tisiphone

I love Mirah because she's sexy and quirky. Now come here and let me nibble off your panties.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Mirah: This argument is lame Gear, give it up already

Yeah. Of course you're right. You know how it is though - You get drunk and some idiot runs back and forth in front of you with a big fat target painted on his shirt and a blindfold on. You take a few shots off the porch between shooters. No biggy.

Shit, I was done with him when he promised to never speak to me again...then started speaking to me again.

It's like whack-a-mole.