I made an internet trolls warning list....did you?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Thanks to Tamar!!!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Order2Chaos (TK, deleted)

T'Bonz (TK, banned at my suggestion)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Wait a minute..... thats Darth Wongs place right? Oh yeah, well I didn't make the list because he wouldnt let me register!

:D
mm

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'm not on it, but I've never given him a reason to ban me. He's just hated me for as long as I've known him. Hey, but in is recent attempt to rip on me at SDN, he gave my board some free publicity, so THANKS, MIKE! :bigass:

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yep..

Queen Tamar Garish

Acacia

:lol:

Wong.....what a little bastard he is.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Yep..

Queen Tamar Garish

Acacia

:lol:

Wong.....what a little bastard he is.

I stole the list from a post you made at Wordforge. That was why I thanked you.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I see that neither Jillian nor Luci are on the list.

Coyote Ugly

Full Frontal Nudity
I made the list and I never even posted at SDN.

There are actually some depths to which even I won't go.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Blaming the life jacket?

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
WTF? I'm on the list and I don't even know what the fuck SDN is. They say "about each and every troll that has passed through SDN." Again, I don't even know who these douches are.

LOL. That was unexpected. If they're calling ME a troll, they're hard up for trolls.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
WTF? I'm on the list and I don't even know what the fuck SDN is. They say "about each and every troll that has passed through SDN." Again, I don't even know who these douches are.

LOL. That was unexpected. If they're calling ME a troll, they're hard up for trolls.

Wong thinks everyone is out to get him for one. This is an excerpt from Darkstar's site: Full text here
under the entry Stardestroyer.net
"(An example was the board invasion they perpetrated against TrekBBS, which somehow led to conflict with a place called "TrollKingdom.com". The "hate triangle" they formed eventually got someone angry, the SD.Net BBS was hacked (evidently by the TK group, though Wong insists that they united with TrekBBS and were all out to get him), and the moderator's forum was made public. It's an interesting read . . . page 5 of the forum copy shows how the SD.Net moderators created their pro-Trek trolls themselves. So much for integrity.)"

Thus, in Wong's twisted view, somehow you're responsible.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think I've visited SDN 4 or 5 times, and couldn't be bothered to register. That shit list is so deep, you have to wonder why anyone bothers to post there.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
So wait, TrekBBS invaded their board once? I must have missed that memo.

ROFL. I guess the guy is off his meds. The only fighting TrekBBS does is in TNZ and with our own posters.

Edit: It's a STAR WARS site.

Hey Wong! I wouldn't be caught dead at a Star Wars site. SW jumped the shark with The Return of the Jedi. The next three sucked worse than a Hoover.

I only go to sites in whose content I'm interested. Star Trek, yes. Wars, no.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
So wait, TrekBBS invaded their board once? I must have missed that memo.

ROFL. I guess the guy is off his meds. The only fighting TrekBBS does is in TNZ and with our own posters.

He's been a paranoid nutjob the whole time I've known him.

Edit: It's a STAR WARS site.

Hey Wong! I wouldn't be caught dead at a Star Wars site. SW jumped the shark with The Return of the Jedi. The next three sucked worse than a Hoover.

I only go to sites in whose content I'm interested. Star Trek, yes. Wars, no.

You might like my site then. It's mostly Trek focused.