I made an internet trolls warning list....did you?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I see that neither Jillian nor Luci are on the list.

Probably because neither of us has ever heard of this SDK bullshit. All those on the list? Blatant amateurs by comparison to myself.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Probably because neither of us has ever heard of this SDK bullshit. All those on the list? Blatant amateurs by comparison to myself.

Jillian's so insane that she should have visited SDN. You? *shrug*
And I dunno about everyone being blatant amateurs... See T'Bonz's posts on the matter.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Jillian's so insane that she should have visited SDN. You? *shrug*
And I dunno about everyone being blatant amateurs... See T'Bonz's posts on the matter.

Ah, so it is SDN, and not SDK? Truly, WHO CARES? I have been from every site on the internet with the exception of this shithole, BH and TV, although TV has been me a record 6 times. At My Space, they are watching out for me. I am considered an 'INSTANT BAN'. As for Facebook, I cannot even bother trying to sign up. They are watching my IP. I have been perma-banned there too. The reason for my banning from both august sites? My rants against the fucking Jews and Muslims. Both fucking 'religious groups' (my ass they are) screamed for my head after I OWNED their entire religions. I destroyed BOTH religions with my incredible logic, and they simply did not like it. Hence, my perma-banning.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
You're repeating yourself again.