I may be a homosexual, but...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THAT DOESN'T TELL ME WHAT'S IN IT :rwmad:

I don't believe it would have regular salsa with pineapples mixed in, MOFO. Tomatoes and pineapples would be TWO acid things in it and your tongue would melt.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Do I have to click the link :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THAT DOESN'T TELL ME WHAT'S IN IT :rwmad:

I don't believe it would have regular salsa with pineapples mixed in, MOFO. Tomatoes and pineapples would be TWO acid things in it and your tongue would melt.
EGGSACTLY! The mixture of extra acids is unpleasant PLUS the extra sweetness of the pineapple makes the tomato chunks seem flavorless and slimy. It's such a bad taste and people are being sold on it like it's some great idea. IT IS NOT.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
......never heard of pineapple salsa before now.
has someone confused salsa with chutney? Sounds like a crazy fad....I imagine it will not last.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think if you replaced the tomato with pineapple and maybe tweaked a couple other ingredients it might be good on some things. ALSO DONGS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1345.imgcache.jpg

PROBABLY WHAT KILLED HIM.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1346.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I actually met him in a bookstore once. Well stood next to him anyway. He was shorter than I thought.

Homo Erectus

He used to have a house in Baton Rouge and I would see him walking his dog on the lakes every now and then. He seemed nice.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
EGGSACTLY! The mixture of extra acids is unpleasant PLUS the extra sweetness of the pineapple makes the tomato chunks seem flavorless and slimy. It's such a bad taste and people are being sold on it like it's some great idea. IT IS NOT.

No tomato in this recipe. And I'm sure you can make it fine without the orange juice if you're worried about the extra acid.

Ingredients
1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup chopped onions
2 green chile peppers, chopped
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
1. In a large bowl, toss together pineapple, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, corn, black beans, onions, green chile peppers, orange juice, and cilantro. Season with cumin, salt, and pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator until serving.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But...but...salsa without tomato isn't really salsa. They should call it something else.

IT WILL LEAD TO COMMUNISM!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
ok pissants, suck it up

• 1 large pineapple, skinned, cored, and cut into 1-inch rounds
  • 1 red bell pepper
  • 1 medium jalapeño
  • 1 small red onion, finely diced
  • 1/2 cup loosely-packed, finely chopped cilantro
  • 2 small limes, juiced
  • Kosher salt

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
anything else is just Velveeta, so fuck off, cocksuckers.