I met a new guy

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And he is smitten with me.

He's as cute as a 59 year old male can be.

But, he chews tobacco and spits.

Ewww.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL.

I've noticed some of my vegan friends have started using chewing tobacco and snuff now that they've quit smoking. I don't know why they think that is better. One of them spits and I gag and have to go off and compose myself.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Nah. After a certain age people will only change their habits if they want to and it is very hard to change some habits even if they want to. He was just fine the day before he met me and he'll be fine in a few days when he meets someone else and becomes smitten with them. And, maybe they won't be grossed out by the spitting.

It just surprises me that people still use chewing tobacco and snuff.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
06593417859088363984.gif

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Just curious to know where people chew and spits tobacco so your neck of the woods would be out back would it?

Seph

Retired Account
you are one run down burned out shitflick negro bitch anit ya daystrom?

btw just fucked SuN, kthnxbai.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Must be in the air, Eloisel cuz I've met a new one too. We shall see where mine leads. Luck to you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What's he like?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You must have arthritis.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have arthritis. I've had it most of my life. If I didn't wear a ton of copper and do aqua aerobics and yoga, I'd be in a wheelchair. Having arthritis sucks. Especially if you are like me and unable to take medication for it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just curious to know where people chew and spits tobacco so your neck of the woods would be out back would it?

Actually, where I live is out front.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Something told me you'd call it something like that.

A vague, cryptic remark is meaningless. It doesn't make you appear intelligent, witty, or less creepy. In this instance, it highlights your stupidity.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I'm not being creepy eloisel you are. The reference is from a film called "night of the creeps", I'm the police detective and you're not. Chew on "that" shit.