I met a new guy

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm not being creepy eloisel you are. The reference is from a film called "night of the creeps", I'm the police detective and you're not. Chew on "that" shit.

Dear, I do not chew on shit. I have not seen "Night of the Creeps," so your obscure reference is meaningless to me. Furthermore, if I were to choose to be creepy, I would excel at it whereas the best you can do is be a minor creep of a sexually preverse nature who spouts obscure references from old, B movies as some sort of cut down. Please. Be more fun or STFU.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is that you being more fun?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't think that's fun El. It's sort of nasty and gross.

I don't find calling people "fools" as nasty or gross. I don't think it is funny either. But, it may be the best Daystrom can do. Not all people are blessed to have a recognizable sense of humor.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
And he is smitten with me.

He's as cute as a 59 year old male can be.

But, he chews tobacco and spits.

Ewww.

He's as cute as a 59 year old male can be.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
*ROTFLMAO @ Eloisle bragging about having met an aged male, and doing so online* Now THAT is sad as can be!

Doesn't take much to get you wallering around on the floor.

A 59 year old male is age appropriate for me as I am 55. He was a good looking man except he spits. I find that disgusting in a person of any age. I'm posting on this forum as I often post on this forum all types of stuff and quite often the trivia of my life. If you don't want to read it, you might wish to make use of that American Constitution you mock and not read what I post. Oh, that is right, you aren't American. Are Canadians compelled to read absolutely everything they come in contact with? If that is so, is it also required that you visit this message board because you are Canadian?

Tell me, do you consider yourself a typical Canadian? I know other Canadians online and they are quite delightful personas. Are you sure you are really Canadian?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Doesn't take much to get you wallering around on the floor.

A 59 year old male is age appropriate for me as I am 55. He was a good looking man except he spits. I find that disgusting in a person of any age. I'm posting on this forum as I often post on this forum all types of stuff and quite often the trivia of my life. If you don't want to read it, you might wish to make use of that American Constitution you mock and not read what I post. Oh, that is right, you aren't American. Are Canadians compelled to read absolutely everything they come in contact with? If that is so, is it also required that you visit this message board because you are Canadian?

Tell me, do you consider yourself a typical Canadian? I know other Canadians online and they are quite delightful personas. Are you sure you are really Canadian?

I am so Canadian I shit maple leafs.

Tell me, who the fuck cares that you are an aged skank, seeking to spend time with men who are so far gone they'll fuck a knothole in a tree?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Tell me, who the fuck cares that you are an aged skank, seeking to spend time with men who are so far gone they'll fuck a knothole in a tree?
LOL - so, when are you planning on killing yourself so you won't suffer the fate of becoming an old man?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You may not die as early as you think then. My father died with complications from emphysema when he was 71 and my sister died from lung cancer when she was 50. Both of them had smoked most of their lives. When do you think a person becomes old?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You may not die as early as you think then. My father died with complications from emphysema when he was 71 and my sister died from lung cancer when she was 50. Both of them had smoked most of their lives. When do you think a person becomes old?

Your father got off easy then. Your sister's age regarding the death of a smoker is about right.

A person becomes 'old' when they reach 50. They become a nuisance to society, as it costs more to keep them alive than they are worth.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Your father got off easy then. Your sister's age regarding the death of a smoker is about right.

A person becomes 'old' when they reach 50. They become a nuisance to society, as it costs more to keep them alive than they are worth.

Interesting. On what do you base that belief?

I take it you intend to die by age 50 or you will kill yourself?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Interesting. On what do you base that belief?

I take it you intend to die by age 50 or you will kill yourself?

When I reach 50, I'll simply fly to Washington, run at the White House screaming 'Allah Ackbar!!'. Dying would become a simple matter in itself then.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
When I reach 50, I'll simply fly to Washington, run at the White House screaming 'Allah Ackbar!!'. Dying would become a simple matter in itself then.

When will you be 50? I want to mark it on my calendar.