I miss my Blue Room Thread...

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Truth hurts, eh?

I guess you thought sucking my dick with those likes was going to get you somewhere.

1892 posts since 2003 tells me all I need to know about you.

You're like a lazy Volpone.

Your 10,000 + post at this mausoleum tells me more.

The Question

Eternal
He's bluffing. He shares intellectual peerage with emu shit. Nothing tells him a damn thing.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Oh yeah?

Like what?

That you're a fabulous and exciting person with loads of friends, a vibrant social life, a wide range of interest, and a rewarding and busy career.

No, not really.:no:

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
He's bluffing. He shares intellectual peerage with emu shit. Nothing tells him a damn thing.

Are you still using you libraries internet? Or is it Dunkin Doughnuts this year?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
That you're a fabulous and exciting person with loads of friends, a vibrant social life, a wide range of interest, and a rewarding and busy career.

No, not really.:no:

So you got nothing.

That's what I figured.

For your next trick you should try to reason your way around a circle or out of a wet paper sack.

Good luck!

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
At least he hasn't started in with the meth nonsense like the other fucktards.

Yet.

I guess time will tell.
Meth is probably unfair and random speculation, but you are aware that Castle genuinely has a substance abuse problem aren't you?

The Question

Eternal
Meth is probably unfair and random speculation, but you are aware that Castle genuinely has a substance abuse problem aren't you?

unfair and random speculation

Which 'substance' do you think I'm abusing, and based on what evidence?

Has it occurred to you that perhaps I'm just a naturally very unpleasant person, that I don't need to indulge in any substances to be this way? Piss off.

El Chupacabra

Which 'substance' do you think I'm abusing, and based on what evidence?

Has it occurred to you that perhaps I'm just a naturally very unpleasant person, that I don't need to indulge in any substances to be this way? Piss off.
I think you're an alcoholic. Not just because of content you have posted online while drunk, but having known serious alcoholics your pattern is very similar. Angry, irrational behaviour, poor and erratic sleeping hours, no working life, reliance on welfare, no drive to work and accomplish goals and the physical appearance of a drinker (such as the tired and bloated face).

I suspect that if you are there might be a legitimate cause that I don't know about (such as other health issues, family issues or whatever else), but you're not exactly one to engender sympathy when all you can do is spew bullshit online.

The Question

Eternal
I think you're an alcoholic. Not just because of content you have posted online while drunk, but having known serious alcoholics your pattern is very similar. Angry, irrational behaviour, poor and erratic sleeping hours, no working life, reliance on welfare, no drive to work and accomplish goals and the physical appearance of a drinker (such as the tired and bloated face).

Could also be that I'm simply intensely antisocial and have an amazingly low tolerance for aggressively idiotic people. Notice my interactions with people like CLKT and 'Gear, who are not aggressively idiotic. Doesn't fit your pattern there, does it. Maybe it's as simple as this: Don't act like a shithead, and I won't react to you as though you're a shithead.

You have made it some kind of weird crusade to behave toward me as if you are a shithead, and have consistently been a dullard about my very natural reaction to it.

I suspect that if you are there might be a legitimate cause that I don't know about (such as other health issues, family issues or whatever else), but you're not exactly one to engender sympathy when all you can do is spew bullshit online.

Nice to meet you, Pot. They call me Kettle.

El Chupacabra

Could also be that I'm simply intensely antisocial and have an amazingly low tolerance for aggressively idiotic people. Notice my interactions with people like CLKT and 'Gear, who are not aggressively idiotic. Doesn't fit your pattern there, does it. Maybe it's as simple as this: Don't act like a shithead, and I won't react to you as though you're a shithead.

You have made it some kind of weird crusade to behave toward me as if you are a shithead, and have consistently been a dullard about my very natural reaction to it.
No crusade. I just like trolling from time to time because you bite so easily....and you're not anti-social. You are desperate for attention. As soon as I give you a shred of my time you go into uber-posting mode, desperately hoping that some of your feeble schtick is going to have an effect. Just like you're doing now. You've noticed I'm online so you're spewing out the posts yet again because the super smart Castle can't help himself. lol

The Question

Eternal
No crusade. I just like trolling from time to time because you bite so easily....and you're not anti-social. You are desperate for attention. As soon as I give you a shred of my time you go into uber-posting mode, desperately hoping that some of your feeble schtick is going to have an effect. Just like you're doing now. You've noticed I'm online so you're spewing out the posts yet again because the super smart Castle can't help himself. lol

Even your delusions are boring. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jesus. 15 years of the exact same shit. The same insults, the same adolsecent troll comments...how is this still worthwhile for any of you?