Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I must not be living right....

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Do you think the reason creepy cable installer guy stopped making passes at me was because he saw the .38 on my desk?

:D
mm

Guns stink. Nobody needs guns. Guns kill people. People kill people with guns. Guns should be banned along with nuclear missiles and katyusha rockets.

Can I get an Amen?

I'm quite proud of my collection of firearms and as long as the second ammendment grants me the right to have them, I will exercise those rights. And as long as enough of us exercise those rights, we will keep them.

cookie?

;)
mm

Personally, I loved cleaning my gun in front of the cable guy.

Everytime I cycled it, he jumped.

Reminds me - I need new grips for the 1911a

I've found the same technique works to drive off Jehovah's Witnesses...though in my case I answered the door in my underwear with a semi-disassembled .45 in hand.

Jehovah's Witnesses are a curious bunch. Nintendo is in general considered an extra-scriptural requirement, but do they keep a Gameboy at hand? Fuck no... If they are to go door to door you would think they'd be a little more flexible.

Speaking from personal experience.

A buddy once greeted them naked, smeered in blood and holding an axe.

It was chicken blood. He was killing a chicken in the kitchen.

None of us asked why the blood was handy.

Johnny Thunders sang about this drop, once. Then he faltered, and rock'n'roll was no more.

It applies.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Of course, the loud pop-up making a sales pitch that came up after I clicked it wasn't as sexy...
sorry about that - no pop-ups for me. Got my Photobucket account working again. Now, if they'd just let me keep "Sea Foam" guy, that would be awesome.

I could find uses for this guy:

weightlifter.jpg