Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I must not be living right....

Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
I've found the same technique works to drive off Jehovah's Witnesses...though in my case I answered the door in my underwear with a semi-disassembled .45 in hand.
I know of someone who answered the door in a full nazi uniform when they came.

OMG GREG VALENTINO

g16zw.jpg

STAB THE NEEDLE IN YOUR ARSE AND DRAIN YOUR OWN HAEMATOMA

g157kh.jpg

Go to Youtube and see if you can find footage of him draining his own haematoma. Steroid abuse doesn't pay.

missmanners said:
Do you think the reason creepy cable installer guy stopped making passes at me was because he saw the .38 on my desk?

:D
mm

It could've been the .45 in your pants that really scared him.

Grammour Boy said:
Guns stink. Nobody needs guns. Guns kill people. People kill people with guns. Guns should be banned along with nuclear missiles and katyusha rockets.

Can I get an Amen?

No. Shut the hell up you wimpy-ass pussy.

missmanners said:
Do you think the reason creepy cable installer guy stopped making passes at me was because he saw the .38 on my desk?

:D
mm

Only a .38? What kind of gun afficionado are you? :P

Actually, that ain't a bad caliber. Neither is the 9mm, .357 Sig, .357 Magnum, .40S&W, and the all-mighty .45 ACP. :)