Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I must not be living right....

megatron.jpg

Captain Jack said:
Only a .38? What kind of gun afficionado are you? :P

Actually, that ain't a bad caliber. Neither is the 9mm, .357 Sig, .357 Magnum, .40S&W, and the all-mighty .45 ACP. :)

I have small hands and need something that I can "carry" ... I've been thinking about a Lady Smith. But I have too darn many guns already.

;)
mm

missmanners said:
I have small hands and need something that I can "carry" ... I've been thinking about a Lady Smith. But I have too darn many guns already.

;)
mm

Too many guns? TOO MANY GUNS? There ain't no such thing as having "too many guns". :P

Small hands, eh? Hmmm...forget the Lady Smith. Look at the Springfield XD Compact and XD Subcompact in a variety of calibers. The grips are great for many hand sizes. Also, if you want a .45acp, the Ruger P345 has good grips for a "plastic" .45 gun. I've heard Kel-Tec's are good at making small "pocket" guns. S&W has some nice small revolvers too.